Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Boost your Disney+ with Samsung. Get 12 months’ entertainment from us when you buy a Galaxy S22 series device before 22nd April

(Topic created on: 12-04-2022 01:13 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Disney+.PNG

Boost your

streaming

Whether you’re looking for the latest blockbusters, new originals, timeless classics Disney+ has got your back.

To celebrate the launch of the epic Galaxy S22 series, we’re offering an amazing 12 months of Disney+ for customers who buy their device before 22nd April 2022 and claim this exciting offer from us on our website.

How to claim Disney+ through Samsung Boost

Boost your Disney+ direct on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra device

1. Head to www.samsung.com/uk/boost/
  2. Sign in to your Samsung Account
  3. Redeem on Disney+ website
  4. Start your Disney+ streaming for 12 months with Samsung Boost

Are you on a desktop? Follow these simple steps to boost your Disney+ on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra

1. Head to www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ and scan the QR code on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra
  2. Sign in to your Samsung Account
  3. Redeem on Disney+ website
  4. Start your Disney+ streaming for 12 months with Samsung Boost

Questions and Answers

Where will I get my Disney+ code?

Your Disney+ code will be generated on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra device through the Samsung Boost page. You can copy this unique code by long pressing it and then head to the Disney+ website to register and activate 12 months

Do I have to register payment details to claim this offer?

Yes, valid card registration required, but you will not be charged during your 12-month subscription period. You can cancel anytime. See Terms for full details.

Will I receive an email before the end of my 12-month subscription?

You’ll receive an email 30 days before your 12 months is due to end.

I’m already a user of Disney+, can I claim 12 months Disney+ through Samsung Boost?

You sure can! When registering via Samsung Boost, you will be provided a Disney+ code that will be valid for redemption until 11 June 2023. If you’re an existing Disney+ subscriber, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription for Disney+ which will deactivate your Disney+ account and re-subscribe for the services applying the code when you re-activate the account.  

What devices are eligible for 12 months Disney+?

If you’ve purchased a new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22+ between 9th February and 22nd April 2022, make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost on 22nd April to get 12 months Disney+ from us.

When do I have to claim my 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost by?

Make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost by 22nd April 2022 to get 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost.

If you have any questions about getting your Disney+ from us, comment below. 

390 REPLIES 390
Louroo
First Poster
Options
We had the same issues trying to claim the Disney + offer and couldnt get the code, a helpful girl from Samsung suggested clicking the three dots on the top right whilst on the Samsung boost page, click desktop site, done this and straight away a QR code appeared and allowed me to submit. Hope this helps
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I got this number from Samsung Support:
Samsung Promotion Team
0330 0545 396
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding Bank Holidays).

You can give a try.

HunT1
Apprentice
Options
Ok I'm lost so I have to register the the code on the Disney plus website now we're do I get the code from?
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@HunT1: When registering for your Disney+ promotional code, you will be directed to complete a simple form. Upon completion of the form, you will receive a message to verify that your registration has been successful, and the details will be sent to Samsung for validation. You will then receive an email on the following Thursday to inform you whether or not the claim has been successful, which will either include the code (if successful) or include further instructions if further verification is required.

Samsung Galaxy Disney+ Offer | Samsung UK | Samsung UK

Members_9V7J3Ry
First Poster
Options

I ordered my S22 Ultra in Feb and have now received it.  I have been told that my buds claim is successful and should receive them within 45 days! I have registered for Disney+ but have not generated any code or received an email.  I have tried to register mutiple times now 🙄 and if the email above is anything to go by, I have probably delayed my application but I just couldn't get my head around the generating a code bit so thought I must be doing something wrong and re-registered on the Samsung Internet as well!  Fingers crossed I will hear something soon.  All the chat around getting the Boost rewards is different depending on which forum you are on.

0 Likes
CRW0
Explorer
Options

I bought the S22 Ultra and have successfully claimed the earbuds.

However, when I try to claim the 12 months' Disney+ using the QR code or your link, lahoof, I get a page that says, "The page you requested is not available. Go to Samsung.com Home" which takes you through the same loop!

Anyone have the answer to this, please? The offer is open until 22nd April

0 Likes
Members_JDiPRRd
First Poster
Options

I filled out the form on samsung boost then nothing. No email or code. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

This is the part that doesn't want to work:
"You will then receive an email on the following Thursday..."

After two weeks I still get no feedback.
I tried, and I can't do registration again, because Imei already registered.
The customer service does not have access to the system to check whether my request has been received. They can't / won't contact with a relevant department. They are just trying to shake you down with a lack of information.

Members_6Q78Asr
First Poster
Options

Just does not work, it asks me to sign in and then takes me straight back to the 'Sign in' page again... 

You can't offer incentives to buy your Phones and then not provide them.

Am logged into Samsung on Device, Website and everywhere else. I even tried the 'login with your device' option and that doesn't work either. 

0 Likes
Hf95
Apprentice
Options
I recently bought a Samsung s22 ultra and tried to claim the 12 month disney offer but it won't let me just keeps taking back to sign in page 
0 Likes