Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Boost your Disney+ with Samsung. Get 12 months’ entertainment from us when you buy a Galaxy S22 series device before 22nd April

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 05:57 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Disney+.PNG

Boost your

streaming

Whether you’re looking for the latest blockbusters, new originals, timeless classics Disney+ has got your back.

To celebrate the launch of the epic Galaxy S22 series, we’re offering an amazing 12 months of Disney+ for customers who buy their device before 22nd April 2022 and claim this exciting offer from us on our website.

How to claim Disney+ through Samsung Boost

Boost your Disney+ direct on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra device

1. Head to www.samsung.com/uk/boost/
  2. Sign in to your Samsung Account
  3. Redeem on Disney+ website
  4. Start your Disney+ streaming for 12 months with Samsung Boost

Are you on a desktop? Follow these simple steps to boost your Disney+ on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra

1. Head to www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ and scan the QR code on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra
  2. Sign in to your Samsung Account
  3. Redeem on Disney+ website
  4. Start your Disney+ streaming for 12 months with Samsung Boost

Questions and Answers

Where will I get my Disney+ code?

Your Disney+ code will be generated on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra device through the Samsung Boost page. You can copy this unique code by long pressing it and then head to the Disney+ website to register and activate 12 months

Do I have to register payment details to claim this offer?

Yes, valid card registration required, but you will not be charged during your 12-month subscription period. You can cancel anytime. See Terms for full details.

Will I receive an email before the end of my 12-month subscription?

You’ll receive an email 30 days before your 12 months is due to end.

I’m already a user of Disney+, can I claim 12 months Disney+ through Samsung Boost?

You sure can! When registering via Samsung Boost, you will be provided a Disney+ code that will be valid for redemption until 11 June 2023. If you’re an existing Disney+ subscriber, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription for Disney+ which will deactivate your Disney+ account and re-subscribe for the services applying the code when you re-activate the account.  

What devices are eligible for 12 months Disney+?

If you’ve purchased a new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22+ between 9th February and 22nd April 2022, make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost on 22nd April to get 12 months Disney+ from us.

When do I have to claim my 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost by?

Make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost by 22nd April 2022 to get 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost.

If you have any questions about getting your Disney+ from us, comment below. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@HunT1: When registering for your Disney+ promotional code, you will be directed to complete a simple form. Upon completion of the form, you will receive a message to verify that your registration has been successful, and the details will be sent to Samsung for validation. You will then receive an email on the following Thursday to inform you whether or not the claim has been successful, which will either include the code (if successful) or include further instructions if further verification is required.

Samsung Galaxy Disney+ Offer | Samsung UK | Samsung UK

View solution in context

389 REPLIES 389
iJimbob
Journeyman
Options
It doesn't mention the buds or disney plus when upgrading, will we be able to claim these offers? Thanks Jim.
StargazerUK
Navigator
Options

I just pre ordered and now awaiting the new phone on the 25th February. It's just a shame that Disney has not figured out a way to apply the code why your currently subbed as it's a slight hassle to cancel and then apply. I always go with the yearly renewal but at least we get a full free year so that will save me some money this year.

JordanF
Explorer
Options

I contacted Samsung about this and they said the buds & Disney+ can still be claimed after you receive the phone.

0 Likes
Members_diBZnNy
First Poster
Options

Have tried to claim the 12 months Disney plus on my S22 Ultra today. Visited  www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ from my phone and signed into Samsung account. Disney+ 12 month is listed as coming soon? When you select it it just gives you the terms and conditions for a 3 month Diney+ with no way of claiming anything.

When will this boost be made available? It says from 11th January in the text but this obviously isn't correct.

Thanks.

Members_oPp4jAk
First Poster
Options

I have had the same problem. I received my phone today and claimed the buds no problem but it will not let me claim the Disney plus 

TheRealDarren
Explorer
Options

Same issue for me. Clicking the boost just shows T&Cs with coming soon notice.  

sebsal123
Explorer
Options

Didnt work for me in the UK either, received my S22 ultra today

debs13
Explorer
Options

I've received my S22 Ultra today in UK, claimed Ear Buds but for the life of me can't get a code generated for the Disney Plus, have followed all instructions. I don't want to sign up to Disney as will be charged if don't have promotional code. 

lahoof
Voyager
Options
I'm following the instructions to redeem the offer and getting to the bit where you enter your credit card details. Am I then expected to hit,"AGREE AND SUBSCRIBE".? Surely then my account will be charged.? What am I missing/doing wrong.? Help and advice please.? Thank you ..
0 Likes