Support

Open search

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

Highlighted
Apprentice

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Highlighted

@Beany That'll be correct as you've just done your upgrade. You'll need to speak to the Samsung Shop team and see what's happened... 

Highlighted

Did you join the upgrade programme a year or more ago?

Highlighted

@Beany wrote:
Yeah did all that, choose the device paid the deposit etc but nothing on trade in

That's it then, they will send you a box to send your S10 back in sometime after launch, you don't get any money off as a trade in, the phone just pays off the remainder of your previous 24 month loan agreement. 

@Beany Did you get asked 4 questions about the condition of your existing mobile? If so, that's all you need to do... 

Highlighted
Apprentice

I have the s10 plus aswell and been trying to upgrade via Samsung lounge and through my phone the tab crashes and through my laptop I get to the payment section and as I submit my payment details it keeps giving me a error message saying the payment cannot be completed please try a different form of payment

Highlighted
All done and cancelled you was correct, now done it correctly 😂
Highlighted

Do you get an email or anything with a label telling you when you have to return the old device by or is it all taken care of after you receive the new one? 

Highlighted

@Beany  if you didn't log in with your existing loan number, you may have inadvertently entered into a new loan agreement but you will still be responsible for making payments on existing loan for old handset

Highlighted

My payment doesn't actually go through it keeps saying cant accept the method of payment try a different one something along those lines

Highlighted

@Brad2607 

Once you receive your new handset you will receive some pre paid packaging for the return of your old handset
I think its within 10 days it must be returned but I'm only guessing as I cant actually remember lol. All will be explained in packaging when it arrives.

Top Liked Authors