I have had my Galaxy A22 5G since July 2021.
Today I have had issues with the power/fingerprint button overheating. Has anyone else had this issue? I have tried powering off the device for some time, but seems to overheat instantly when rebooting the device.
This isn't something I've personally experienced, but I would like to help out! Are you still able to touch the power button due to the overheating, or is this too hot? Have you tried taking this to your nearest Support Centre to have it inspected by a Samsung engineer?