Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A7 bluetooth connection error after update HFP connection lost

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 06:36 PM)
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, 

my Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) bluetooth can not connect anymore or just for 10 seconds to my car ("HFP connection lost, Blutooth Audio connection lost") than dropps the connection again and again after the latest software update (A750FNXXU3BSKB). There was no any bluetooth connection issue with the previous version. Nor all of the listed trouble shooting steps nor finally the factory reset could not solve the problem.  Can anyone help, please?

78 REPLIES 78
piechu83
Journeyman
Options
same issue on my A7.... constant connecting and disconnecting. BT: technology older than smartphones... hard to understand that we may face such issues with it.... @SAMSUNG: please provide fix as this is a real JOKE that it is still not available
mistalowa
Journeyman
Options

Hi everyone

Same problem. Samsung A7 vs Honda Civic 2018. Everything was great till last update. Is there any possibility to ce back to older version without reset? Anyone heard anything about date of releasing a new version solving this problem? This really sucks...

TagNuAnsvar
Student
Options
  • Jeg har det samme problem med A7 (2018) og Seat Arona 2019
  • Mærkelig ingen hos Samsung eller Seat har hørt om truble før
  • Skal brugerne selv løse problemet?
  • Det er ekstremt forstyrrende under kørslen
  • Trafiksikkerhed tilsidesættes
  • En sådan kritisk fejl ekspeteres for at blive rettet øjeblikkeligt
  • Det er næsten 2 måneder siden opdateringen
  • Hvornår tager nogen ansvar og løser problemet?

0 Likes
TagNuAnsvar
Student
Options
hvorfor blever der lavet om på det jeg har skrevet
0 Likes
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hi mistalowa,

it seems no chance to install an another firmware without reset, but it is not a tragedy, I think. The tragedy is the unconcerning by Samsung.

Btw, I wrote before how you can return to a working firmware, it sounds difficult but it is not, really.

mistalowa
Journeyman
Options
Thans for reply and instructions. Anyway Samsung is the disappointment of the year so far. If nothing changes soon I will change this rubbish.
0 Likes
Hrpa
First Poster
Options

Exactly the sam problem with Skoda Octavia and A7 2018. Similar is with at least 15 college's since in our company we all drive same cars and using same mobile phones. Problem is very uncomfortable for all of us and big shame on Samsung keeping users for more then a month without solution. Is there any official news when can we expect update that will resolve this issue.

BR

Willygraham
Journeyman
Options

I have exactly the same problem.  Since I performed the software update on Saturday, I have been unable to connect my Galaxy A40 to my Honda Civic via Bluetooth,  Lots of people complaining of the same issue.  Are Samsung aware? Are they releasing a patch?

mistalowa
Journeyman
Options
Hi everyone
I' ve posted a few days ago. Since then I tried to semd problem to samsung. I didnt know there is an app called samsung memmbers i think every samsung has preinstaled. There is an option to send logs and info about errors directly to samsung. You have to find Help then send opinion then send error, you have to wait a while when system generates logs and sends it. Whatever ... i got into my car, induced the error and sent info via app several times. After two days i got answer via app that samsung is going to fix the bug in next update. Well they didnt say when its gonna happen. So I think you know what to do. The bigger number of errors send by all of us the bigger priority of fixing the bug. Why not to try?
0 Likes
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I did it several times without any feedback, hope really the next update will solve.

0 Likes