Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A7 bluetooth connection error after update HFP connection lost

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 06:36 PM)
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, 

my Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) bluetooth can not connect anymore or just for 10 seconds to my car ("HFP connection lost, Blutooth Audio connection lost") than dropps the connection again and again after the latest software update (A750FNXXU3BSKB). There was no any bluetooth connection issue with the previous version. Nor all of the listed trouble shooting steps nor finally the factory reset could not solve the problem.  Can anyone help, please?

78 REPLIES 78
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello, as usually the users come from different regions therefore could you share your region, provider and the safety level of your installed update, please?

0 Likes
dvandenhoek
First Poster
Options

I got the One UI2 Android 10 update in the Netherlands and it looks like the issue has been solved. I had to check for updates manually to install the new version.

Since then I didn't see disconnects, but because of the Corona Crisis I do not use my car so often.

0 Likes
Willygraham
Journeyman
Options

Hi.  I am in the UK and following the recent UI software update my bluetooth connection to my car is working perfectly.  This just proves that it was a software fault caused by Samsung!  They insisted the fault was with my car and that I should get it checked out at the dealership!  I told Samsung on 8 separate occasions that it was a fault with the Samsung software update in January.  They repeatedly refused to concede this fact and I spent many hours pairing/unpairing, clearing the bluetooth cache etc.  What a waste of my time!!

I hope you have all had the latest update and your bluetooth connection is also working now.  Stay safe people.

0 Likes
clalo12
Explorer
Options

Hello . I am located in Greece and my A8  still has the problem even if I did the last firmware upgrade

0 Likes
mistalowa
Journeyman
Options

The same situation in Poland.

After last apdate (may) everything works just fine. Really? I cant believe ... but what obout 6 months of struggling (LOL)? Well, no more Samsung anyway...

Stay healthy all of you guys!

0 Likes
Car_Audio
First Poster
Options

I have similar problem with ATOTO.  They requested to turn off "HD audio: Qualcomm aptX audio" option on your phone. However, unfortunatelly Galaxy A7 has this function. 

0 Likes
piechu83
Journeyman
Options
Upgrade to new andr on A7 solved issues with BT connection with the car audio
0 Likes
ViktorV
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

sounds good, can you detail the "new android", please?

0 Likes
clalo12
Explorer
Options

Version A530FXXSCCTE1/A530FOXMCCTE1/A530FXXSCCTE1    NOTE I have the Galaxy A8 and not A7

0 Likes