Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth -A21s

(Topic created on: 05-02-2022 03:20 PM)
AllenA
First Poster
Options

So this was all working fine up to yesterday on my Samsung A21s in my Peugeot 2011 407SW .. .. I was on a call already while getting into and starting my car .. expected the phone to connect automatically as in the past, and it did .. except there was no sound from the speakers, noticed there is a symbol low down on the right of the screen which shows a microphone symbol next to a phone symbol but with a cross (x) through phone symbol, I assume a 'mute' indication but where ? ..
Spent all day trying to figure this on and off, tried the mute thing on the car, volume up and down buttons pressed at same time, nothing .. un paired and re-paired a couple of times, switched Bluetooth on and off a couple of times, nothing ... everything is there on the screen, but call wont lift from the phone to car speakers, cant find anything in the handbook .. Im drawn to the conclusion that for some reason the sound wont lift from the phone to the car unit, .. anyone else have a problem like this .. any ideas please ?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
AllenA
First Poster
Options

As an Update to this .. and something of an embarrassing simple fix ... all that was needed was a reboot of the phone, switch off, switch on ... sorted .. !! 🙂

0 Likes
Jpswain696
Pioneer
Options
Bluetooth car infotainment systems have two profiles a2DP for playing music and sound other is phone. Under your connection make sure both are ticked. Otherwise media and calls won't work
0 Likes