Support

Open search

A51 Bluetooth issues

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

391 REPLIES 391
Highlighted

Which means it's not available yet in my region.. sad

Highlighted

Just keep going back to that update page, it'll be obvious, and its dated February 2020

Highlighted

I was hesitant to update to A515FXXU2ATB1/A515FOXM2ATB2/A515FXXU2ATA8 because the last update I got with December patch fixed the Bluetooth issue but I took the risk and updated it. Ive had the update for a week now and it seems there is no issue with the BT and also the phone kinda runs a little better. I have the DSN model so I'm not sure if this new update will effect the other models bad or good so to find out just YOLO!!! LOL

Highlighted

Updated to the Feb 2020 update, still has the issue. Rip.

Highlighted

i had same issue but phone just been updated and bluetooth works a treat now, no problems.

Highlighted

also if you are still havings problems when i was having same problem i turned wifi off and that solved it.

Highlighted

I updated and still not having the problem.

After first update I did have BT problem, but flashed back to original, and no BT problem. Did update now and BT still working.

Highlighted

not sure about first problem you have cos i never use vpn but other two problems has been fixed with recent (8th mar) update, so all i can recommend is install the latest operating system update. good luck

Highlighted
I tried turning off WiFi, but it doesn't work at all
Highlighted

I have had this phone for 9 Days now and have been following this thread with Interest.

Form days 1-5 i had the same issues as everyone else but for the last 4 days I havnt had a single issue and I have not had an update either

Top Liked Authors