Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 24-01-2020 09:39 PM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
Apurll
Student
Options
forgive my ignorance but could you help me achieve this step by step please? I'm not that tech savvy
0 Likes
Nogyt
First Poster
Options

Google is your friend just seek for a51 network settings reset

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-230327/

0 Likes
Nogyt
First Poster
Options

Hi

Now the phone completly cuts the bluetooth connection with my car while playing music... 

So No solution finally by now... 

What is doing Samsung ??? 

0 Likes
Nogyt
First Poster
Options

Hi 

Another issue id like to address to samsung... when taking a picture in 48mp it takes so much time to appear in the bubble preview and the phone is freezed so have time to drink a coffee before taking another photo...

Thx samsung for this very nice phone... S7 why you died?

0 Likes
RavenMystic
First Poster
Options

I have tried all these things you people have said to do to no avail.. my bluetooth won't connect to my car, nor my ear buds I bought from skullcandy.. I tried going through My straighttalk about it and they tried to tell me its my ear buds messing up or my car is, and its not the phone.. Samsung needs to fix this ASAP!!

0 Likes
Nogyt
First Poster
Options

By now it works without my silicon case on the phone... the only solution i found...

Hey is there anybody from samsung here??

We have a problem here please fix it instead of selling it at low prices...

I would also add that taking a photo in 48mpx leads in a lapse time of more than 5 seconds to record the picture... meanwhile the phone is fully stucked

Hope people will see these posts to prevent them from buying this piece of sh.t

0 Likes