Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 24-01-2020 09:39 PM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
Sheikh424
First Poster
Options

Yes,i am also facing this issue in my new galaxy a51 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is that happening with all the devices your connecting to via Bluetooth ?

If so and you've gone into the Bluetooth via Settings and Apps _ bluetooth _ storage and cleared its cache then it maybe beneficial to let a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre have hands on with it.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@YousefOmar wrote:

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

Thanks,

Yosuef

There are a lot of BT issues since Android 10, let's hope it gets better with the next updates. As already said, you can bring the phone to Samsung, one thing they can do is completely install a new android version, just in case there's some residual  garbage left from the last update. Befor you do that you could wipe the cache partition, that's easily done and sometimes helps with update-related issues.

Brkkck
Explorer
Options

I have the same problem with new a51. I have done factory reset, cleared cache and done everything. It disconnects all the time. The same problem is both in car and Samsung level headphone. I have also noticed that when I close both WiFi and mobile network, the Bluetooth connection gets better.

mehdinasiri
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with this phone.

0 Likes
Sahiwal
Student
Options

I have issues with bluetooth when it connect with the car or other devices it start lacking or disconneting please give me solution as soon as possible 

Sahiwal
Student
Options
I also have same problems with this device but cannot find any solution
0 Likes
Manar
First Poster
Options

I have also same problem it is really annoying.

Hope you fix it soon guys.

0 Likes
Sirva
First Poster
Options

Turn off mobile data and wifi

Solve