Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 06:58 PM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
Adsquareman
Apprentice
Options

Which means it's not available yet in my region.. sad

0 Likes
Ageofaqua
Journeyman
Options

Just keep going back to that update page, it'll be obvious, and its dated February 2020

djpno76
Explorer
Options

I was hesitant to update to A515FXXU2ATB1/A515FOXM2ATB2/A515FXXU2ATA8 because the last update I got with December patch fixed the Bluetooth issue but I took the risk and updated it. Ive had the update for a week now and it seems there is no issue with the BT and also the phone kinda runs a little better. I have the DSN model so I'm not sure if this new update will effect the other models bad or good so to find out just YOLO!!! LOL

0 Likes
Morten
First Poster
Options

Updated to the Feb 2020 update, still has the issue. Rip.

0 Likes
jason20
Journeyman
Options

i had same issue but phone just been updated and bluetooth works a treat now, no problems.

jason20
Journeyman
Options

also if you are still havings problems when i was having same problem i turned wifi off and that solved it.

0 Likes
Ice-Rabbit
Journeyman
Options

I updated and still not having the problem.

After first update I did have BT problem, but flashed back to original, and no BT problem. Did update now and BT still working.

0 Likes
jason20
Journeyman
Options

not sure about first problem you have cos i never use vpn but other two problems has been fixed with recent (8th mar) update, so all i can recommend is install the latest operating system update. good luck

Adsquareman
Apprentice
Options
I tried turning off WiFi, but it doesn't work at all
0 Likes
tinabeana
First Poster
Options

I have had this phone for 9 Days now and have been following this thread with Interest.

Form days 1-5 i had the same issues as everyone else but for the last 4 days I havnt had a single issue and I have not had an update either

0 Likes