Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 24-01-2020 09:39 PM)
YousefOmar
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I've always enjoyed my Samsung smart phones, but not my new A51. I have a serious problem with bluetooth. Bluetooth connection keeps disconnecting and/or stuttering. I have a feeling its software is buggy. Has anyone faced this issue and if yes, do you know of a solution? I have updated the software to the latest version.

** Further updates (4-Feb-2020): today while playing an audio book on my bluetooth headset (Samsugn Level U), voice disappeared and I could only hear noise; I had to restart the phone to resolve the issue (back to Windows 98 theme); I hope Samsung can resolve this asap. It is a serious issue.

** Update (10-Feb-2020): i have just installed the update A515FXXU2ATA8/A515FOJM2ATB1/A515FXXU2ATA8 size: 351.39 MB (dated: Feb 1, 2020). will start testing and provide updates in a few days. 

** Update (14-Feb-2020): after a few days of testing, I can confirm the Bluetooth issues no longer exist. I have been playing Bluetooth audio and no disconnections or stuttering occurs. 

Thanks,

Yosuef

405 REPLIES 405
Halcyon2020
Journeyman
Options

Just this morning was able to get the Feb 2020 software update that I couldn't get before today. think that update has fixed the issue,only tested it on a one way trip in the car so will test on the return trip and again tomorrow to report back, as Samsung had arranged for a mobile engineer to come to my home on Wednesday to fix it there and then apparently. 

I'm UK based on a work network that uses 3

Ageofaqua
Journeyman
Options

Yes also received and installed this update in UK today 8th march. Will see how it goes 🧐

Adriano a52s mint
Journeyman
Options

Recieved the Feb update this morning March 8th in the uk. This has fixed the stuttering audio bug. Great.  Just gonna see if this has also improved the touchscreen issue I was also having but so far so good. 

0 Likes
Martin100
Apprentice
Options

In the UK here. Got an update this morning to build number: QP1A. 190711.020.A515FXXU2ATB1

It does seem to have fixed the Bluetooth issues. I am currently streaming Tidal on Wifi and blaying through BT! all good at last!

Halcyon2020
Journeyman
Options

Strange there's no mention of a Bluetooth fix in the software update details itself 

0 Likes
Ageofaqua
Journeyman
Options

Yes mine is niw fixed also! 🕺😍

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Obviously await more input from others, however looks like the software update has made the difference.    Hopefully bluetooth issues solved for all concerned.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Adsquareman
Apprentice
Options

What's the name of the update? I've been trying to search for update, but it says I've already have the latest (December 19).

0 Likes
Halcyon2020
Journeyman
Options

@Adsquareman wrote:

What's the name of the update? I've been trying to search for update, but it says I've already have the latest (December 19).

You want February 2020 

0 Likes
PHenoMeaNoNe
Journeyman
Options

Same here, today in Greece the phone updated to A51FXXU2ATB1, February update, and from what I see the bluetooth problem is fixed. It was about time.

0 Likes