Support

Open search

S60T soundbar not syncing with Samsung TV

Highlighted
First Poster

My S60T soundbar is out of sync with my S7 UHD TV. Any ideas how to resolve this?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Hi @TonyM1968 

Could we take the full model code and software version of the TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Also, have you tried adjusting the Audio Delay? Go to Home > Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Audio Delay.

Highlighted

@ChrisM wrote:

Hi @TonyM1968 

Could we take the full model code and software version of the TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Also, have you tried

adjusting the Audio Delay? Go to Home > Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Audio Delay.

My soundbar is connected to my tv via Bluetooth but has audio lag and is out of sync most of the time. 

Tv model UE50TU7000KXXU

Software T-KTSU2DEUC-1115.3

When I go to audio delay it says: Audio delay is only available when connected via HDMI - eARC or SPDIF
My sound bar is connected via Bluetooth. 
Soundbar is using firmware 1006.0

Intermittent delay on soundbar with no manual way of fixing it. Not a very good soundbar. Anyone got any ideas?
Highlighted

Thanks for that. Is this affecting all the channels and sources? Are the TV and soundbar placed nearby or do they have any furniture between them?

Are you connecting this directly from the TV or using an app? 

Highlighted

The issue is intermittent but very frequent.  I watch all tv from external hdmi source Sky Q. Soundbar is beneath tv so no obstacles between tv and soundbar. I use smart things app

Highlighted

I have the same issue with my Samsung s60t - audio is delayed when connected by Bluetooth to my Apple TV. Cannot enjoy my Netflix shows..

Highlighted

I still have the same issue. Time lag between tv and S60t soundbar. All software up to date. If you have just purchased it then send it back and buy one that works. Going to connect via hdmi arc at weekend but soundbar was purchased to be wireless. Very disappointed in product

Highlighted

I had this, not just with Bluetooth but also optical and hdmi. Nothing worked, including adjusting the delay on the TV and on the sky Q box, until I changed the Sky signal from Dolby Digital to Normal, then everything synced up fine! 

Top Liked Authors