Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S60T soundbar not syncing with Samsung TV

(Topic created on: 27-06-2020 12:24 PM)
TonyM1968
First Poster
Options

My S60T soundbar is out of sync with my S7 UHD TV. Any ideas how to resolve this?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @TonyM1968 

Could we take the full model code and software version of the TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Also, have you tried adjusting the Audio Delay? Go to Home > Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Audio Delay.

0 Likes
TonyM1968
First Poster
Options

@ChrisM wrote:

Hi @TonyM1968 

Could we take the full model code and software version of the TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Also, have you tried

adjusting the Audio Delay? Go to Home > Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Audio Delay.

My soundbar is connected to my tv via Bluetooth but has audio lag and is out of sync most of the time. 

Tv model UE50TU7000KXXU

Software T-KTSU2DEUC-1115.3

When I go to audio delay it says: Audio delay is only available when connected via HDMI - eARC or SPDIF
My sound bar is connected via Bluetooth. 
Soundbar is using firmware 1006.0

Intermittent delay on soundbar with no manual way of fixing it. Not a very good soundbar. Anyone got any ideas?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for that. Is this affecting all the channels and sources? Are the TV and soundbar placed nearby or do they have any furniture between them?

Are you connecting this directly from the TV or using an app? 

0 Likes
TonyM1968
First Poster
Options

The issue is intermittent but very frequent.  I watch all tv from external hdmi source Sky Q. Soundbar is beneath tv so no obstacles between tv and soundbar. I use smart things app

0 Likes
youthfulguru
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my Samsung s60t - audio is delayed when connected by Bluetooth to my Apple TV. Cannot enjoy my Netflix shows..

0 Likes
TonyM1968
First Poster
Options

I still have the same issue. Time lag between tv and S60t soundbar. All software up to date. If you have just purchased it then send it back and buy one that works. Going to connect via hdmi arc at weekend but soundbar was purchased to be wireless. Very disappointed in product

0 Likes
IndianaBlues
First Poster
Options

I had this, not just with Bluetooth but also optical and hdmi. Nothing worked, including adjusting the delay on the TV and on the sky Q box, until I changed the Sky signal from Dolby Digital to Normal, then everything synced up fine! 

0 Likes
ooblyboo
First Poster
Options

I am also having this issue with my new Samsung S60T soundbar. It won't sync with my Toshiba smart TV properly and it is driving me completely nuts. I have:

1) Made sure firmware is up to date on both the TV and soundbar.

2) Connected multiple times by both Bluetooth and HDMI Arc with the same result.

3) Turned both devices off, reset them, and tried again.

4) Tried to find any kind of option in the menu on the Soundbar and TV to change the way they sync without success.

5) Connected a set of Bluetooth headphones to the TV to make sure it is not a sound processing fault with the TV. There isn't. The sound and picture sync between the headphones and TV perfectly.

The problem definitely lies with the soundbar. Does anyone have any other advice and/or ideas? I specifically bought Samsung instead of a cheaper brand to avoid this very type of issue.

0 Likes
PugBrothers
First Poster
Options

Just to add I'm experiencing exactly the same issue - the soundbar is connected via HDMI and audio delay worsens progressively no matter what we're watching. Really disappointing that Samsung can't seem to offer any sort of solution.

That said, I'm starting to see why the S60T was literally being given away!

0 Likes