Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop projection via wireless (sharing screen) and browser (missing plug-in)

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 01:49 PM)
WasimPL
Journeyman
Options

Hello Samsung Support Staff

• I will tell you my painful problem with the new TV  #model: UE55RU7452UXXH  #Software Version : 1335.

1- Laptop projection via wireless has a few issue 

a. every time I need to connect laptop I must delete the laptop from Device list (from the last time connection )via connection guide then reconnect

b. after sharing success the screen freeze after 3 to 15 min max and no way to it works again until I exit then do (a) step

Laptop HP envy 360x core i7 , Windows 10 home.

2- I bought the TV for a specific purpose ,use Udemy.com without HDMI cable ,so  when I turn any video it works good but after 1  to 3 min max video disappear with message (missing plug-in).

Curently I'm using android apps to connect wirelessly but it's not the best solution (because of forward and rewind functions are not supported ),

so how to solve this issue a new model TV in 2020?

is the new software 1351.3 give the guarantee to solve this issues ?

wating for your response,

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @WasimPL 

We can not guarantee a fix for this issue by downloading the latest software version, but this would always be the first step in our troubleshooting process. After that, if you're still having the issue, we can run through some further checks.

Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
nic_b92
First Poster
Options

I have the latest update on samsung tv and have the same problem. After sharing my screen for 10min max it freezes.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine @nic_b92 Are you only having the issue whilst you are screen mirroring the laptop? Have you tried to mirror your phone or any other device screens to see if this is still happening?

0 Likes
WasimPL
Journeyman
Options

Thank you ChrisM for your reply ,I updated to version 1356,0 and the problem still the same 
I can't use internet for learning as well sharing screen 
since I bought the TV and I can't use, it's not fair to use  3m HDMI cable to slove the problem

Kindly inform us when there will be any updates to fix this issue,

0 Likes
nic_b92
First Poster
Options

Yes only while using my laptop. Iphone screen sharing works fine.

0 Likes
SwapnilPhirke
Student
Options

I've got the same problem with my new SAMSUNG 43RU7470 TV. Screen sharing via wireless display works fine for 2-3 minutes and then the display freezes after that. I bought the TV last month and it has already the updated drivers.

I tried restarting the TV and forgetting the device and reconnecting but the issue persists. Both my TV and laptop are connected to the same router.

Pleaase advice!

@WasimPL did you fix your issue?

0 Likes
WasimPL
Journeyman
Options
Hi SwapnilPhirke
The problem with projection is solved , but with browsing it's unclear issue maybe it's a samsung support browser, or udemy steam , today I got message that from udemy while watching my course online
"We tried severl times to play your video but there was an unforeseenerror. we have noticed our engineers."
I have this problem only with Udemy
0 Likes
SwapnilPhirke
Student
Options

What was done to solve the problem with projection issue?

WasimPL
Journeyman
Options
I updated the software in TV to the last version , I disabled /enable the wireless driver from the device manager in the laptop
0 Likes