Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Hub is being updated. Please try again later.

(Topic created on: 10-02-2020 01:46 AM)
RubbleToes
Journeyman
Options

I'm having the same problem everyone else is having. The recommended solutions are not working. Samsung caused the problem. Samsung needs to fix the problem. Model UN55JU6400. All downloaded apps deleted and can't download new apps since update.

23 REPLIES 23
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @RubbleToes 

Let's get this sorted for you. Let's do a reset of the TV. Go to Menu > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset.

Let us know if this helps.

0 Likes
RubbleToes
Journeyman
Options

This did not fix the problem.

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Right, let's do something else now.  Power your TV off and wait 30 seconds, after this power the TV back on and wait 5 minutes. During this time do not press the Smart Hub button. Once you have waited 5 minutes, power the TV off at the mains and wait another 30 seconds. Should this not help, you can perform a Smart Hub Reset on your TV.

You can find how to do this on this handy guide here 

RubbleToes
Journeyman
Options

Neither of these worked

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

In this case, it would be best to give a call to the Samsung AudioVisual team. You can reach them on this number: 0333 000 0333.

0 Likes
RubbleToes
Journeyman
Options

I'm in the US

0 Likes
RubbleToes
Journeyman
Options

They were not able to fix it.

0 Likes
CyMel46
First Poster
Options

@RubbleToes wrote:

I'm having the same problem everyone else is having. The recommended solutions are not working. Samsung caused the problem. Samsung needs to fix the problem. Model UN55JU6400. All downloaded apps deleted and can't download new apps since update.

I had this problem and tried many suggested fixes without success.
My tv was connected via a wired network. I disconnected the ethernet and connected via wi-fi. I was immediately able to download all apps that I wanted. I went back to wired network and problem has disappeared.

TV is 2015 model UA48J6200.

0 Likes
Gregorycolin
First Poster
Options

Is it my impression that this is a problem which continue to irrate and annoy.

this happens far too often.

0 Likes