Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Hub is being updated. Please try again later.

(Topic created on: 10-02-2020 01:46 AM)
RubbleToes
Journeyman
Options

I'm having the same problem everyone else is having. The recommended solutions are not working. Samsung caused the problem. Samsung needs to fix the problem. Model UN55JU6400. All downloaded apps deleted and can't download new apps since update.

23 REPLIES 23
bpbisognani
First Poster
Options

Here’s how I fixed my TV:

I was trying to watch a movie on Amazon but it wouldn’t load. I go through the normal processes (logging out, logging back in, turning the TV off, etc). Nothing worked. I googled the issue and decided to reset the Smart Hub on my Samsung Smart TV. In doing so, I got stuck on the Smart Hub updating message. I tried turning the TV off, manually resetting—finally tried the factory reset. It didn’t work. Gave it one last shot. Before pressing the Amazon video app (where I’d get the Smart Hub message) I pressed the “Samsung Apps” instead where I was brought to a quick loading screen. Hadn’t seen that before so I figured it might’ve worked. Checked the Amazon app, and I was good to go. Movie started playing. So weird. 

rodindsouza
First Poster
Options

Out of all of the suggestions and remedies offered on this issue, the one that worked for me was ironically the one I had least expectations of working and that was the one you suggested. Worked like a charm !

Courtneyyysueee
First Poster
Options

This is 100% the only thing that works!! Thank you 

0 Likes
LW66
First Poster
Options

We were 24 hrs from buying a new TV because of the error message 'smart hub is being updated'. Tried everything , rebooted the TV, reset Smart Hub, called Samsung technical help line....nothing worked. However, after resetting Smart Hub yet again, we went into the apps via the Smart apps icon. It worked!!!! We now know how to fix the fault if it happens again. Thank you. The power of the internet, heh?

0 Likes