Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT-J4500 issues

(Topic created on: 19-06-2020 06:07 PM)
Annastacia
Journeyman
Options

I am also having a problem with my HT -J4500 Home Entertainment system Last night it was  working fine, today I  turned it on and it keeps flashing, on and off on the screen no sound and wont load DVD I've tried a reset, not worked either, I cant choose anything on the home screen as it constantly defaults to disc but dosent load the disc drawer also keeps opening by itself. Anyone else experiencing these issues ? 

37 REPLIES 37
dlr188
Apprentice
Options

Yes! I'm having the same issue. Worked fine last night but all of a sudden now it's doing exactly what you described.

Danny56
Journeyman
Options

Well just tried mine and it keeps trying load a disc and then says no disc. It is repeating this over and over. It was working fine yestersday. Coincidence?

pedroke
Explorer
Options
Kat35
Journeyman
Options

This is very strange.  I never thought that when I put this info into Google I would find that several people are having the same problem as of yesterday.  This is bizarre!  I already replaced this unit a few years ago.  I am not doing it again. I can't remember what happened to the first unit.  Lets hope someone comes up with a solution.  This must be some kind of software issue if more than one person is having a problem at the same time.

Annastacia
Journeyman
Options

I wouldnt have said so Danny, there are far too people experiencing the same issues we are worldwide, so far there dosent appear to be a solution or any word from Samsung which is pretty poor, surely they should be aware of such a global problem!

Gruff
Explorer
Options

@Annastacia wrote:

I am also having a problem with my HT -J4500 Home Entertainment system Last night it was  working fine, today I  turned it on and it keeps flashing, on and off on the screen no sound and wont load DVD I've tried a reset, not worked either, I cant choose anything on the home screen as it constantly defaults to disc but dosent load the disc drawer also keeps opening by itself. Anyone else experiencing these issues ? 

Why start a new thread. Keep it all in one place🤔🤔🤔

AlexM3
First Poster
Options

I have the J5500 series and there must have been an update or hack on the system. The BluRay just keeps trying to spin up with no disc inserted. When I do insert a disk it never loads.

This is not a random issue when it is happening to systems all over the place at the same time.

A software upgrade or downgrade needs to be posted, With instruction on the procedure if it is not automatic.

SAMSUNG YOU NEED TO ADRESS THIS ISSUE AND PROVIDE A FIX TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Douglas36
Apprentice
Options
I totally agree
Georgey
Pioneer
Options

I think we need to go deeper to resolve this...wee need to let the people know about this, about( Samsung) let's tell the media. Local tv,Newspaper