Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WATCH LTE

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 11:54 AM)
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
Guys please I'm looking for advice iv got the normal overheat issue on LTE I'm with Vodafone UK I cannot get any support advice or help I wanna know if the issue can/will be resolved via software update or is it hardware my local Samsung store ran diagnostics but cannot find a fault 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Tezz
Voyager
Options
Send it back asap
0 Likes
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
Samsung won't accept it back as box has been opened
0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
Are you in the UK? As that is a lie
0 Likes
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
Yes I'm in UK I took watch back to exact place I bought it from 5days later but because box had been opened they will not accept the watch back Samsung support tell me I have to go back to the shop the shop is a franchise and have no interest they ran two diagnostics on the watch but there epuipment won't pick up network faults so I have a watch here that is a month old won't work on LTE Samsung cannot fix it as there system doesn't pick up a fault so I'm stuffed
0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
They are telling you lied. If you paid by card. Do a charge back. If you paid by PayPal. Then tell then. If the watch does it. I would take to the shop and show them. What shop is it.
0 Likes
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
Samsung store bristol
0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
Yeh. Do a charge back. And or go to the store and show them the problem. It's a known fault.
0 Likes
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
I'm booked into have it looked at again next week apparently according to Samsung it's not a know fault and I'm the first person to call them about the issue although it's all over there forums unfortunately I got the watch through Samsung finance
0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
Get evidence from the net like Reddit and XDA forums. And save them to your phone
0 Likes