1. You need to download wear installer on you phone and watch. 2. On your watch, Enable developer mode by going to settings, about watch, then, software, then clicking on software version about 7 times till you see it says a little message to say developer options on.
3. On your watch, Go back in the settings and you should see developer options, go in there and turn on ADB bugging, and debug over WiFi.
4. On your watch Turn off Bluetooth , and turn on WiFi. Make sure phones WiFi is turned on.
5 Open wear installer on your watch and you should see an IP address like 192.168.0.2 (this is an example)
6. Open wear installer on your phone, enter the IP address from your watch and click done.
7. Still on the wear installer app on your phone, Presuming you have downloaded the gw4remap already, go to the downloads section, located the app and then you will get an option to install. You will have to click on a message on your watch to approve the install, which may take a minute or two to show on your watch