Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gw4remap

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 09:57 PM)
amitmahay
Pathfinder
Options
Does anyone know how to install gw4remap? The app to reconfigure and remap the buttons on a galaxy watch 4?
Samsung 21 Ultra || Samsung Watch 4 Classic || Samsung Tab S5e
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Potshot2k4
Pathfinder
Options
1. You need to download wear installer on you phone and watch. 2. On your watch, Enable developer mode by going to settings, about watch, then, software, then clicking on software version about 7 times till you see it says a little message to say developer options on.
3. On your watch, Go back in the settings and you should see developer options, go in there and turn on ADB bugging, and debug over WiFi.
4. On your watch Turn off Bluetooth , and turn on WiFi. Make sure phones WiFi is turned on.
5 Open wear installer on your watch and you should see an IP address like 192.168.0.2 (this is an example)
6. Open wear installer on your phone, enter the IP address from your watch and click done.
7. Still on the wear installer app on your phone, Presuming you have downloaded the gw4remap already, go to the downloads section, located the app and then you will get an option to install. You will have to click on a message on your watch to approve the install, which may take a minute or two to show on your watch

Good luck
0 Likes
amitmahay
Pathfinder
Options
Hi,

Thanks for the above... Very helpful.

That's my issue, I don't know where to download the gw4remap app from... Do you know where I can download it from?
Any link?
0 Likes
amitmahay
Pathfinder
Options
LEGEND!! Thanks a lot.

I did see the guide link but had no idea what it was talking about because I couldn't find the APK.
0 Likes
Potshot2k4
Pathfinder
Options
Nice one, glad you got it sorted 🥳
0 Likes