Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

validation date changed

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 03:52 PM)
danmidd
Voyager
Options
My buds Pro  were validated on the 8th February,  I have just checked and the validation date has changed to 22nd , has this happened to any one else ? 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
this happen a lot when there's a backlog. there's a few clauses if I remember correctly giving them 60 days from initial validation to you receiving them
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
yeah I'm in no hurry for them just thought it strange how the date changed .. I got excited thinking they had been shipped 😆
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
haha don't blame ya!! I had the same disappointment with similar promotions both now and in the past 😆
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
mine has changed from 5th to 19th 🤔🤔
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
hmm how weird i wonder if that means they are close to being sent out
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
with Samsung you never know but like I said in an earlier post I can remember I got my buds sent quicker with s10+
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
the same thing happened with mine, it changed from the 8th Feb to 22nd. I just got off the phone with a Samsung Advisor & got told that what that means is the order has gone through to fulfillment so the order has gone through..it's just now awaiting to be shipped from the courier and when that happens you will get an email with tracking info so i'm hoping seeing as it's now been over a week since it's supposed "fulfillment" we should get an update regarding shipping sometime later this week? Can't wait 😅
danmidd
Voyager
Options
oh that does sound promising it's almost like Christmas lol