Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Galaxy Bud disconnected

(Topic created on: 20-04-2020 07:13 AM)
LokethaAngel
Student
Options

Monday, both my galaxy buds were working fine. Battery was low, but I couldn't charge them so I just continued using until left bud died, then went to right bud independently. Monday night I charged them in the case overnight. Tuesday morning the case light was green, and I popped in the right bud. When I went to switch to my left bud, it was unresponsive. The bud was not registering it was in my ear at all - there was no hum or chime. The wearable app has the ! Next to the left bud while right bud shows 95% charged. I tried cleaning the bud real well, and even switched back to the original wings and tips but to no avail. I have tried leaving just the left bud in the case whilst plugged in, the case charges but the center bud charging light stays red. I cannot reset the buds because both have to be connected- I also cannot connect to another device because of this. Sunday I did have an update for the wearable app, and I wonder if that has to do with it, but it's just the one. Any ideas short of heading into a retail to have diagnosed?

58 REPLIES 58
Ben_all
First Poster
Options

Having issue with Samsung bud, left side stopped working. Displaying disconnected on the app and showing red light when connected to the case.

Fully charged

App reset

Discharge completely and recharged

Disconnected Bluetooth

Please help

0 Likes
Ben_all
First Poster
Options

Tried all options for several days still not working

0 Likes
Shanny16
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the same issue with my right ear bud. Has anyone had a break through?

Skumari
Apprentice
Options

I've tried everything everyone has suggested, several times to no avail. Looks like I'll have to go back to the store when lockdown is over

GRaNTT
First Poster
Options
How would this be helpful? The problem is the bud won't connect. Do you know what's a requirement to update the buds? THEM TO BE CONNECTED!
IziBartek
First Poster
Options

Same problem, tried everything. What's the issue? Can I claim warranty? Where?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @IziBartek ,

the Galaxy Buds are covered under a 12-months warranty which means that you should be able to get this repaired under this as long as they are not found with any liquid ingress or accidental damage. Where and when did you get these?

0 Likes
Skumari
Apprentice
Options

If its within 12 months of purchase, you can claim on the warranty.  I will be doing that when I can get to the store I purchased from 

0 Likes
IziBartek
First Poster
Options

I got them at eglobalcentral in February.

0 Likes
Shanny16
Apprentice
Options

The Samsung website lists only a 6 month warranty for headphones!!

0 Likes