Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Galaxy Bud disconnected

(Topic created on: 22-01-2020 09:23 PM)
LokethaAngel
Student
Options

Monday, both my galaxy buds were working fine. Battery was low, but I couldn't charge them so I just continued using until left bud died, then went to right bud independently. Monday night I charged them in the case overnight. Tuesday morning the case light was green, and I popped in the right bud. When I went to switch to my left bud, it was unresponsive. The bud was not registering it was in my ear at all - there was no hum or chime. The wearable app has the ! Next to the left bud while right bud shows 95% charged. I tried cleaning the bud real well, and even switched back to the original wings and tips but to no avail. I have tried leaving just the left bud in the case whilst plugged in, the case charges but the center bud charging light stays red. I cannot reset the buds because both have to be connected- I also cannot connect to another device because of this. Sunday I did have an update for the wearable app, and I wonder if that has to do with it, but it's just the one. Any ideas short of heading into a retail to have diagnosed?

57 REPLIES 57
RMarr
First Poster
Options
My buds are within warranty but because they were from an online store they won't help as the model wasn't sold in the UK, is this some sort of admission that the Samsung hardware varies depending on the country? seems to me that they should stand behind their product regardless of the country of sale
0 Likes
DaChanMan649
First Poster
Options

Ive been having the exact same problem for months now and no solution has worked for me. Have you found a solution yet or has nothing ever worked out?

0 Likes
Mechan1k
First Poster
Options

Finally ... this worked.

Although I unpaired the Buds ... turned BT off ... power cycled the handset.

I still had the case lid shut on the buds

I ignored the Wearable App automatic pop-up when I opened the case .... I went into BT settings.

This is when I depressed both buds at the same time while still sitting in the open case ... and then I paired them up to the handset.

This is when it actually started pairing correctly with the loading bar at the bottom.  As soon as it was paired.  Both were seen together in the app.

0 Likes
EmGee5
First Poster
Options

This worked for me! Thanks 🙏😊

lucas42
First Poster
Options

YOU CANT UPDATE THE BUDS UNLESS THEY ARE BOTH CONNECTED

0 Likes
Coeli
First Poster
Options

This worked for me thank you so very much..❤

cleitojj
First Poster
Options

Thanks, this resolved for me!

After a software update... I think that this update was made in only one bud what made the other one not work...

Mysteriously, after trying what you commented both are working and up to date...thanks.

0 Likes
rhysssss
First Poster
Options
Edit:I did drop them by accident but they were fine this morning
0 Likes