Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
253 REPLIES 253
garr21
First Poster
Options
My have never worked I've made a complaint to Samsung over n over they never gotten back to me all they ever done is whistle like a kettle .
Joe ben
First Poster
Options

HERE IS THE SOLUTION OF GALAXY BUDS LEFT EAR NOT WORKING.

How to sync the left or right ear  Samsung earbuds.

Touch and hold both earbud's touch areas for 10 seconds or more while they are placed in the charging box while charging. The earbuds battery indicator light will flash frw times or green and then return to the initial light. Then, the earbuds are coupled.

I did this and it worked instantly on my Samsung galaxy buds live.

0 Likes
MLAFO
First Poster
Options

Tried both of them.  Buds show fully charged.  Can hear in right bud.  Left bud does not work.  Also, speaker does not work either?  Fun time.  lol

0 Likes
MLAFO
First Poster
Options

Mine both connect but only right one shows any life.

0 Likes
Joe ben
First Poster
Options

Read this again, pay attention, it must work for you.👇

HERE IS THE SOLUTION OF GALAXY BUDS LEFT EAR NOT WORKING.

How to sync the left or right ear  Samsung earbuds.

( Place the two buds on its charging box, do not close it, hold that touchable area of both buds at same time foe about ten seconds while they are both charging and until the charging box light flashes ).
Touch and hold both earbud's touch areas for 10 seconds or more while they are placed in the charging box while charging
. The earbuds battery indicator light will flash few times or green and then return to the initial light. Then, the earbuds are coupled.

I did this and it worked instantly on my Samsung galaxy buds live.
0 Likes
DevilsAdvocate6
First Poster
Options

This is the most useful tip.

I tried everything else, but nothing worked. I was this close to throwing this away.

As a last-ditch effort, I was browsing through the forums and came across this.

This worked and now my buds are working perfectly fine!

Thanks, man! You rulez!

0 Likes
Foxravencroft
First Poster
Options

I stumbled upon this post after having the exact same issue.  None of the posted fixes worked for me, and in frustration, I threw the earbud, hard, against the wall, and believe it or not, it worked.  Sometimes, violence is the only answer lol. 

singerla
First Poster
Options

Now, that I could finally stop laughing, I need to confirm that this has indeed worked for me, too. I threw both, the bud and the case against a table for several times, and it fixed it. This is the funniest solution to a technical problem EVER.

So, do not throw it away, throw it against the wall first and check if it is fixed. 😂

Thank you so much, @Foxravencroft 

0 Likes
rock4us2
First Poster
Options

It's been 1.5 years since my right bud stopped working then both altogether. I stumbled upon this and in 15 mins they are working now

0 Likes
jdiffend
Apprentice
Options

Amazing! This just worked for me!

0 Likes