Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
252 REPLIES 252
Henrydogwater
First Poster
Options

Alright 

0 Likes
jelash12
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Why does your fix work 1 out of 5 times, and why does my left earbud stop working 1 out of 3 times I use it. These are hands-down the crappiest earbuds I have ever had.  Cheap garbage from the dollar store are 100% more reliable!

0 Likes
Members_zObHkKf
First Poster
Options

I've tried the steps repeatedly for months to fix my left ear bud but nothing is working. The red light comes on as if the left bud is charging but it never goes green and it never appears on the app. I've tried taking the bud out and replacing it back into the case dozens and dozens of times hoping to catch the app connection with no luck. I've tried connecting/charging while the case is plugged in & charging and also when the case is fully charged with no cable. Ive cleaned the buds, cleaned the connections, unpaired, paired, uninstalled and reinstalled the app! Why are so many people having a problem with the left bud? Surely these buds are faulty and should have been recalled?

0 Likes
Bobs23
First Poster
Options

Thanks, cleaning fixed it. Ear wax was the culprit.

0 Likes
Jakew
First Poster
Options
My right one has no touch controls and isn't detected in my ear but music is playing through it tryed disconnecting resetting and tried to update but nothing
0 Likes
Members_Xd298hE
First Poster
Options

I put left bud in right hand side of charger and it’s charged .. go figure 

0 Likes
luveyfluffy
First Poster
Options
Brand new Samsung galaxy buds 2, left one has never worked! I have tried all the fixes! Still not worked, so will take back! I have only had for 2 weeks, but can't risk it never working or being able to update!
0 Likes
BakeOG
First Poster
Options

This worked for me. My left earbud was no showing up in the app, not even showing me a exclamation on the left earbud, it just wouldn't show up at all. When I put the bud in my ear nothing would happen, no sound, no chirp. I took it out of the case and put it back in and the light would be amber for a few seconds, then it would turn green. Then I would take it back out so no light was on, then drop it back in to have a amber light for a second or two. After doing this for quite a bit (longer than expected, I was starting to think it wasn't going to work) a message finally popped up on my phone that the left bud battery was critical and it showed up with 1% battery. It is charging now and seems to be working again, currently back to 10% battery without having to take it back out and drop it back in. Seems to be fixed now.

0 Likes
BugKiller
First Poster
Options

One of the most useful posts on the entire Internet. Have had this problem once each with Left and Right Samsung Buds+ and only this has worked either time. Unfortunately, this post seems to get buried among others that Samsung replies to, and that apparently do not work. My wish is that Samsung elevate this solution so it helps more people, and that it fix the d___ problem. I am currently questioning upgrading to Galaxy Buds 2 Pros because this issue seems to be a 'known' one across so many generations of devices.

0 Likes
brentlad
First Poster
Options
This worked for me,I was in a pub and put my bud under the hand drier then cleaned the sensor with blue tack,it is now working
0 Likes