Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 14-10-2020 08:36 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

250 REPLIES 250
clodycates
First Poster
Options

Yes, I have the same problem with my right bud that was working perfectly and the next day nothing. I tried all of the tips and tricks above, below and all over the web and still nothing. Is Samsung doing anything about it?

0 Likes
Solution
B1t3Z3r0
Journeyman
Options

Hey everyone, i just got to this post due to having the same problem.
After reading all comments and did everything its said in here, nothing worked for me, so i thought to myself: "whats the loss ifr i keep trying?" And i managed to get it WORKING!!

Let me pass to you the solution that worked for me:

SOLUTION:

Everytime i placed the left earbud in the case, the light was red for half a second and then green again. So i kept taking it out and putting it back (4-5 times before i realized it was keeping red turned in (meaning it was charging) for 1-1,5 seconds. And so i kept pulling the bud out everytime the light turned green and putting it back again. After about 10 times the bud was actually charging and was then charging for about an hour, an hour and a half (maybe less as i was not counting).
After charging complete i was able to see the bud in the app (no need to reconect, forget device or anything) and all was working fine.

Hope this helps you!

HiStreet
First Poster
Options

Exactly same issue brand new. Got for prime day and highly disappointed left won't work at all. Charged case and right bud says 100% left won't connect so can't update software. Tried all the rests and reboots. Was going to give up but noticed the light thing red for a few then green. Put in and put about ten times and now it is solid red. Must be issues with case or something. Should I send back or is this a one time issue? Thanks 

B1t3Z3r0
Journeyman
Options

Hey there!

Once i did what i explained in the previous post, everything is working perfectly now and was able to update. 

I guess its something so that when the bud is 0% bat it tries to turn on and dies again. Somehow placing it and getting it out few times does the trick.

Glad it worked for you :winking-face: 

wil20
First Poster
Options

i found out that my left  earbud was dead but showed no batt percentage and still green light in the box, keep on lifting the buds till it shows red light and started charging and that solved it.

Chaouki
First Poster
Options

Hi!

Still the same problem!!! 

I have tried all what I can but no result about my left earbuds so tomorrow I'm gonna  place a complain At your Samsung shop in Dubai with all documents.

I will never recommend this earbuds to anybody and I will talk negatively whenever I find an occasion.

EdmundS
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I would like to vouch that this method works as per   have shared

SOLUTION:

Everytime i placed the left earbud in the case, the light was red for half a second and then green again. So i kept taking it out and putting it back (4-5 times before i realized it was keeping red turned in (meaning it was charging) for 1-1,5 seconds. And so i kept pulling the bud out everytime the light turned green and putting it back again. After about 10 times the bud was actually charging and was then charging for about an hour, an hour and a half (maybe less as i was not counting).
After charging complete i was able to see the bud in the app (no need to reconect, forget device or anything) and all was working fine.

I tried the method and it works however dont close your case. This is to take note that do not let your earbuds battery drain out to 0% otherwise you will endup with this problem.

Polluxottawa
First Poster
Options

That worked!!!!! Thank you!

DaniWD
First Poster
Options

Thank you! This worked after many tries. Just get the light to stay red and its charging. 

Very strange issue since the bud was in the case properly at all times.

itsyecoder
First Poster
Options

same exact issue, any fix?

0 Likes