We all like to get the best sound experience out of our Buds, right? So here's some tips (or should that be ear tips?) so that you can enjoy some sweet sound and get the best out of features like Active Noise Cancellation.
How to get the best fit with your Galaxy Buds Pro
1. Open the charging case and remove the earbuds
2. Check Left (L) and Right (R) so you know which one goes in which ear
3. Make sure the mic mesh on the outside of each of the earbuds is facing down
4. Place in ears, and adjust for a snug fit
5. If the fit isn’t snug, then try the different ear tips included in the box to get the perfect fit for you.
How to care for your Galaxy Buds Pro
1. Remove the ear tip from the earbud before cleaning
2. Use a clean and dry brush to wipe the earbuds in this order:
3. If the earbuds get wet, then dry them thoroughly prior to placing them in the charging case
If anyone has other tips, then definitely please share! 🙂