cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Wear and Care for your Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 03:07 PM)
AntS
Options

We all like to get the best sound experience out of our Buds, right? So here's some tips (or should that be ear tips?) so that you can enjoy some sweet sound and get the best out of features like Active Noise Cancellation.

How to get the best fit with your Galaxy Buds Pro

1. Open the charging case and remove the earbuds

2. Check Left (L) and Right (R) so you know which one goes in which ear

3. Make sure the mic mesh on the outside of each of the earbuds is facing down

4. Place in ears, and adjust for a snug fit

5. If the fit isn’t snug, then try the different ear tips included in the box to get the perfect fit for you.

How to care for your Galaxy Buds Pro

1. Remove the ear tip from the earbud before cleaning

2. Use a clean and dry brush to wipe the earbuds in this order:

• Speaker
  • Air duct
  • Mic mesh
  • Charging contacts

3. If the earbuds get wet, then dry them thoroughly prior to placing them in the charging case

If anyone has other tips, then definitely please share! 🙂:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

9 REPLIES 9
Violet_Teloiv
Student
Options

Great tips, thanks for posting! 

MCriss
Student
Options

The advice is useless because I've got an infection by using them. Even though I have no known allergies and I've disinfecting them, they created a painful reaction to my ear. When are you going to sort out this issue? So I can use your advice from above 

K Dimov
Voyager
Options

Yeah, great topic, however, looking at all the complaints about them causing ear invections/allergic reactions, I am scared to even open and try mine!!! If I do, I will definitely take pictures and document it all for my lawyer and also for the EU Commision. Samsung has failed to publicly acknowledge this issue even though it is gaining traction with some of the tech sites for the past days.

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
Jamze
Pathfinder
Options

I'm also experiencing an ear infection issue. Had them since April, had to see the doctor, but whatever I do it keeps returning. I clean them regularly following those instructions.

Finally proved it by wearing just one for exercise, and only that ear is inflamed now.

Just about to raise it with support, see what they offer.

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
K Dimov
Voyager
Options

@Jamze Just make sure you have your receipts, pictures, and any other evidence of this unfortunate event. I am still undecided whether I should try mine. I am still rocking my Buds+ and even for prolonged periods, I have no discomfort or any issues whatsoever with them. Those Buds Pro are really scaring me, even my GF said last night to not even think about trying them to see whether I will get some bad reaction.

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
0 Likes
MCriss
Student
Options

Hi Jamze, 

Would you please let us know how the support team will respond to your request?

Thank you,

Maria

0 Likes
Jamze
Pathfinder
Options

This is only my first contact, but they seemed to take it pretty seriously as it was recognised as an issue causing injury. Took all my details and said a product liaison person would be in contact.

Galaxy S22 Ultra
Galaxy Book2 Pro 360
Galaxy Tab S7
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
0 Likes
jefferylovett
Apprentice
Options

The recommendation is vain due to the fact I've were given an contamination via way of means of the use of them. Even aleven though I haven't any acknowledged allergic reactions and I've disinfecting them, they created a painful response to my ear. When are you going to type out this issue?

So I can use your recommendation from above Just ensure you've got got your receipts, pictures, and every other proof of this unlucky event. I am nevertheless not sure whether or not I need to strive mine. I am nevertheless rocking my Buds+ or even for extended periods, I haven't any soreness or any troubles in any way with them.

Those Buds Pro are simply scaring me, even my GF stated ultimate night time to now no longer even consider attempting them to look whether or not I gets a few terrible response.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @jefferylovett,

I'm so sorry to hear that you experienced this with your watch. If you're based in the UK/Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by tapping on your profile at the top of the page > Messages, and include details of your issue, and I can arrange for your query to be passed to the relevant team for further assistance.

Alternatively, you can find how to send a private message here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...