Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Can't Turn off the alarm set by phone by pressing the X button on watch when the alarm goes off

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 11:39 AM)
Stonewall44
First Poster
Options

I have an alarm that goes off at 6AM every weekday for work. It goes off on the phone and watch successfully, however today was the first day with my new watch and I'm pressing the X (vs the Zzz to snooze) and it's not shutting the alarm off and instead is snoozing the alarm. I do have big fingers but I clearly hit the button the next 5 times it went off. I could use the phone but that defeats the purpose of having a watch that I can also access to turn it off when it goes off. Suggestions?

Note: I do already have Touch Sensitivity turned on.

21 REPLIES 21
Georgest
First Poster
Options

It is a nightmare! I manage to turn off the alarm 1 in 6 attempts. 5 times in 6 I only snooze it because of the design. It is the worst designed part of the watch interface ever. Samsung PLEASE do something to fix this, it's so easy.

0 Likes
Nyxm
First Poster
Options

How many of you have the GW4 Remap app installed on your phone? The one that changes a long press of your bottom button to Google pay instead of Samsung pay. That was the cause of mine not working. Either uninstall or disable the app. If you want to disable it go to accessibility, installed services, then uncheck GW4 Remap. Hope this helps. 

0 Likes