Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung uk shop: £5 Galaxy Watch 6 & classic protective shell.

(Topic created on: 10-01-2024 03:40 PM)
carguy143
Navigator
Options
Just had this arrive from Samsung UK. £5 including next day courier delivery!
The same item is £16 on Amazon..

It's available for both sizes of the Watch 6 and Watch 6 classic. It's very thin but the quality and fit is good, offering protection from accidental button
presses and a slight protection to the edge of the bezel, which still moves freely. Overall I'm happy with this for my usage case: home office worker with two dogs who occasionally hits the gym.

7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The Samsung Shop are not always the more expensive option.
Can have some good deals as well
Plus you know it's genuine Samsung products as well
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly good deals on the Samsung shop a  times, noticed Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Bora Purple  currently retailing for £159 though may find them a bit cheaper in other places. https://www.samsung.com/uk/audio-sound/galaxy-buds/galaxy-buds2-pro-bora-purple-sm-r510nlvaeua/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

carguy143
Navigator
Options
Yes exactly. I know a lot of people who think "genuine accessories" or "official store" means expensive.

I've had S22 Ultra screen protectors and this as my bargain purchases, both at around a fiver each. They're clearly loss leader items as there's no way they can be making money paying a DPD courier for next day delivery by hand.
carguy143
Navigator
Options
That's not a bad price at all. I paid about that for my original Buds Pro from Amazon last year. The Buds2 Pro are a great upgrade though. 👌
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Don't forget that you can use your reward points to lower the cost as well
carguy143
Navigator
Options
Indeed. I got a whole 6p off. Haha.

I'm waiting for my points to be added for my crazy spend on Christmas day. :smiling-face: I've heard it can take about 30 days for them to appear, is that right?
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes it takes 30 days