Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds case not charging

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 08:27 PM)
Tempest
First Poster
Options

So my case just stopped charging. I've tried using wireless, charger that came with the case and 2 other working chargers. Non of them worked, any help?

54 REPLIES 54
Bumpits
First Poster
Options

Hey I had the same problem, so my buds box would not charge and the led would not turn on anymore I tried all types of chargers and it didnt work. So what I did was I updated the software for the buds on my galaxy. Then I removed the buds from the case and put my phone on wireless power share mode, I left the buds box charge with my phone until the red led light turned on. Then I was able to connect it to a charger and that was it. Hope it helps you anyone.

0 Likes
Satyakam
Student
Options

Yes same problem, samsung must has to check the quality of their products before packing, and if still their is problem or product is dead, they have to replace the defective product without delay, instead of asking to visit service center try to repair the new product, because as a consumer we invested our hard earned money for choosing SAMSUNG  for buying their products. 

Satyakam
Student
Options

Hopefully the team SAMSUNG understand the meaning of 'GOODWILL'

Sycology
Journeyman
Options

I agree!

0 Likes
Sycology
Journeyman
Options

No one on here has heard anything about replacements,repairs, or refunds, so...

0 Likes
RogueDaLui
First Poster
Options

16290891006863761952759530578258.jpg

 I have had these for  year now, they were working great right up until last week, the red light starting blinking, and then the case completely died, I cannot charge it, NOTE: I have the original charger. I have cleaned the charging port,  tried too reset it, but can't do that because the case is now flat. 

I see people have had the same problem. 

Any way I could have these sent somewhere to be fixed here in Auckland, New Zealand or is this a case where I have too purchase new ones ? These are good headphones, if they can be fixed il do just that. 

0 Likes
dearhim
First Poster
Options

I have same problem

0 Likes
Jess Hollenbaugh
First Poster
Options

I made an account just to post this--someone on Reddit said they fixed theirs doing this by using a paperclip to connect the two metal contacts where the right earbud charges in order to short the circuit and restart the case. A bit of a janky solution and a major oversight that there isn't a restart button on the case for bugs like this, but it just worked for me!!

0 Likes
earbuds live
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with the case, not working, in less than a month....

0 Likes
NanetteToureHansen
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much Sherrington for posting this. I tried many things and nothing worked until I tried this and my case is now finally charging. I am so glad I tried what you said. Forever thankful. Hugs

Nanette

0 Likes