Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds case not charging

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 08:27 PM)
Tempest
First Poster
Options

So my case just stopped charging. I've tried using wireless, charger that came with the case and 2 other working chargers. Non of them worked, any help?

54 REPLIES 54
Members_ghRPyO8
First Poster
Options

Check the rubber tips. I had mine on the wrong way round. They have a left and a right. If they are on the wrong way they don't make contact with the charging pins in the case. I hope this helps

0 Likes
jake13122
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, experienced after about three months of use.  The case won't hold a charge at all, only when the case is plugged into USB.  I haven't bothered to contact Samsung as it sounds like they don't care. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi all,

if you have tried a different cable and the issue persists, please reach our Team so they can advise you on how to get this examined/repaired. 

0 Likes
Dazza5622
Student
Options
Thanks Tess.

Unfortunately they were a gift and your team won't look at them without a receipt. Why not just admit there is a problem? It would probably cost me more to get them repaired than buy a new set.
0 Likes
Doghnu
First Poster
Options

Same thing is happening to me

0 Likes
Atx_Og
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing the exact same thing.!!!!!

0 Likes
Members_mn4xaOs
Student
Options

Mine are brand new and I have the same issue . External light doesn't light up . I have charged them for over 2 hours and light inside box is still red 

0 Likes
Members_mn4xaOs
Student
Options

Mine are new freshly out the box , got them online yesterday and box won't charge.  Plugged it in for a long time . If samsung does not fix these issues then they will lose a lot of customers . Reached out to them they are willing to offer a "repair " , this is ridiculous as they are new and I want new once .

0 Likes
Members_mn4xaOs
Student
Options

Also I got only sound on 1 bud other won't work, this product is really bad 

0 Likes
Vasharal
Student
Options

Hello, my case charges my earbuds, the led shows up as flashing every now and then, but the case itself doesn't charge. It stays at 0%. I am not sure what is the problem. I've set my buds aside to rest for a couple of hours and come back with future info. I am pretty sad about this. 😔

I have contacted support. Let's hope for the best. 🤞🏻

Kind regards,
Vasharal