Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds case not charging

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 08:27 PM)
Tempest
First Poster
Options

So my case just stopped charging. I've tried using wireless, charger that came with the case and 2 other working chargers. Non of them worked, any help?

54 REPLIES 54
AZSCFD
First Poster
Options

It's not the buds that don't charge in my case. It's the CASE itself. When I remove the buds from the case stupid animation plays (I say stupid because developers waste their time with these silly animations instead of just making the f***ing thing work!). It shows the buds fully charges but the case at 0%.

0 Likes
CosminMorar
First Poster
Options
Hello , I have the same problem .. The case stopped charging out of nowhere. And surprinsingly is not charfing by original cable or by wireless pad.
0 Likes
avalentine21
First Poster
Options

the same thing has happened to my charger!

0 Likes
Sherrington
First Poster
Options

I may have a potential fix for cases not wanting to hold a charge. 
I was having the same problem as some people here, my buds + case wouldnt charge, it would stay at 0% with the red charging light.  I went through all the troubleshooting steps, different chargers and nothing worked

I took a charger and plugged it into my laptop... and then my case started charging. I have no idea as to why it's holding a charge now. Maybe cause my laptop isnt producing a strong charge like a wall outlet. 

So give this a shot, it was the only thing that actually worked for me and i thought id share in hopes others will find this a solution.  

Sycology
Journeyman
Options

I just purchased mine 2-3 weeks ago and the case is not working. This sucks. I don't understand how the indicator light inside the charging case can be working , but the indicator light on the front, outside is not working. And with all the complaints you would think they would do a recall and replace them. Shameful. I believe they know certain devices are dysfunctional, which is why the closed their centers inside of Best Buy stores across America. I say we do a class action suit. You add up all the money they have earned selling defective devices with no correction. That's a lot of money! IJS

JesseRocks
First Poster
Options

I have same problem. Ordered them end of January 2021. Last week the case stopped charging. It does charge the buds itsself and the ledlights work as well but the case stays at 0%. Very frustrating. Is there any official reply on this already?

GReYFuN
First Poster
Options

Yoo, guys try this guy's fix, it worked for me, it's worth the try!!! 

Vasharal
Student
Options
I got them fixed and the customer service was very helpful. The headphones came back about 14 days later and they work like brand new.
Kind regards,
Vasharal
0 Likes
Sycology
Journeyman
Options

I said the same, but no one responded. 

0 Likes
Sycology
Journeyman
Options

I agree with the class action suit. I put in for one at one of these companies,  but haven't heard back. 

0 Likes