Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds case not charging

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 08:27 PM)
Tempest
First Poster
Options

So my case just stopped charging. I've tried using wireless, charger that came with the case and 2 other working chargers. Non of them worked, any help?

54 REPLIES 54
Tmose
First Poster
Options

That's it for Samsung earbuds, never again.  The first pair, the left stopped working so I bought the newest pair, the pros.  First bad ear infections, which never happened before and now the case won't hold a charge.  I can put the buds in the case and they'll charge as long as the case is connected to  a power source.  ALSO NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR,  Samsung will not fix the PROBLEMS. PLEASE JUST STICK WITH PHONES

Sycology
Journeyman
Options

Experienced issues with their laptops too. Give'em time.  I can only do Samsung!

0 Likes
MahnoorIsmail
First Poster
Options

Hey! Once you used the paperclip, did you keep the case on charge? And did you remove the buds or did you keep them in? 

0 Likes
Mamini
First Poster
Options

Same issue with my buds pro case. No damage, just used them for a couple of months, and it suddnely stopped charging!

0 Likes
Yorkiover
First Poster
Options

Me too

0 Likes
Andrei303
First Poster
Options

I just encountered the same problem. My Galaxy Buds Live wont charge in the case. The case itself works fine. When i place them in the case, red lights blinks once and goes off.

To me the solution was simple. I took the rubbers pieces off the buds and cleaned the contacts really well with a qtip dipped in alcohol. You will need to "poke hard" on those contacts (on the buds) to ensure that they are well cleaned. Then the same way clean the contacts inside the case.  If desired - clean once again with a dry qtip.

Let it dry and hope that they work))

I hope this helps

0 Likes
Lee6
First Poster
Options
Same problem with case not changing
0 Likes
DimitraGrgd
First Poster
Options

I CANNOT BELIEVE how I solved the same issue!!! My buds just wouldn't charge with a type C to type C cable, but they charge FINE with a type C to USB cable 😑😑 WHY ON EARTH was this an issue??? I've been searching for a solution for HOURS!!! Glad it got fixed though 🙄😫

0 Likes
Stephania-Zaz
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue as well and have had them for less than a year. The case just stopped charging as in it won't turn on at all when plugged to the official samsung charger even. 

0 Likes
Jazzbaby6
Explorer
Options
My case charges, but it doesn't hold charge for long. It will die in half a day.
0 Likes