Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another failure with a Samsung TV

(Topic created on: 23-08-2021 06:21 PM)
DuggleBB
Explorer
Options

Yet another confirmation the TV ( and Samsung) are awful and not fit for purpose

My UE32T4307 keeps losing network connect, has useless audio as no headphone or bluetooth connectivity, so have to use the optical output & bluetooth adapter, but now has started losing Freeview channels. They are still visible on my main LG TV, but they just are not accessible.

I can get them back by rescanning every time they go awol, but surely it shouldn't be necessary to rescan every 2-4 weeks to keep viewing

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
DuggleBB
Explorer
Options

And todays disappearing channel is 32, was there yesterday. Rescan brought it back but what a cr*p TV when you have to rescan every night don't you agree

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@DuggleBB: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Can you try heading to Settings > Broadcasting > Auto Tuning Settings > Standby Auto Tuning > On, to see if this helps? If the problem persists, go to Settings > Support > Device Care > Self Diagnosis > Signal Information to see if there are any issues with the reception in your area. 

0 Likes
DuggleBB
Explorer
Options

There's more than enough signal, new aerial, correctly aligned, our LG TV DOESN'T lose channels EVER, neither did the Hitachi my rubbish Samsung Replaced. It realy has to be the most awful TV I've ever owned, and I had hoped buying Samsung would be a TV I'd be proud of...!

As Stated before, I often get "No Internet", even though going through the network config suggests everything WAS OK, it's just the TV that has the sulks again.

Add to that the fact there's no teletext (again YES on LG & Hitachi) and I really wonder why I wasted ~£200, NEVER AGAIN

0 Likes
DuggleBB
Explorer
Options

For the last 3 days I NOW keep losing BBC1 & BBC2 (at least)

I do a full retune, check they are back, then a few hours later they've disappeared, I get ITV (Ch3) but if I use Channel Down the next channel is 4550. When you combine this with regular loss of network connection, a remote that will often repeat button press several times despite increasing the delay to 2 seconds, it really is an appalling TV and NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

0 Likes