Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall Mount Screws for 32” Q50A QLED Full HD HDR Smart TV

(Topic created on: 21-12-2021 11:38 AM)
Jonjon101
Student
Options

I may have made a mistake and got a 32" Q50A as I wanted to hang it on the wall, but the screws I had did not fit so called Samsung help line who unhelpfully told me the wrong size. So now I don't know the right screws to order and after 4 weeks still don't have this tv up and working. If anyone can help me please with something in the UK.

Thanks

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This may be helpful

There is always a universal TV mounting screw kit available.

For TVs 19 - 22 inches, the screw size is M4.

For TVs 30 - 40 inches, the screw size is M6.

For TVs 49 - 88 inches, the screw size is M8
0 Likes
Jonjon101
Student
Options

Thank you

Matt T
First Poster
Options

Just in case others are reading this - the correct mounting bolts on  this TV are actually M4.  Depth of mounting holes is given as 19mm to 22mm (you can find this information in the 'quick set-up guide'.  I used M4 20mm bolts and these worked fine.  

Cam7781
First Poster
Options

I have tried all M4 bolts, 4mm screws and even tried imperial equivalent as last resort…nothing fits. M6 is too large as that’s what everyone states must be used for 30-40” mounting. M4 come as standard .70 pitch not 1.25. M6 are 1.25 pitch but as said previously don’t fit 

EFA9C87E-75BA-4D53-AFE7-B7563C90A2D9.jpeg

0 Likes
Nissar1
First Poster
Options

I bought the M6 screws for my Q60C but they are a little big. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
David30000
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with the same TV model Q60c 32

0 Likes
Nissar1
First Poster
Options

How did you solve the problem?  Is there a special M6 screw available for this job or did you use something else. Thanks

0 Likes
Nissar1
First Poster
Options

Standard M6 screws don’t work. Someone said you need one with a 1.25mm pitch which is the gap between the threads. Can’t seem to find it anywhere online or in stores. 

0 Likes