Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to play any video at any app, local or streaming. Samsung UE55NU7475

(Topic created on: 29-04-2019 12:08 AM)
Roskov
First Poster
Options

Today i got a really strange problem with my TV (UE55NU7475)
Up until today i could play fine any file from either DLNA source, plex, youtube, amazone prime and on.
But suddenly today that just stopped working, video will play ok for a minute or so and the screen goes black.
"buffering" might pop up on some apps but video stops and sometime the overlay will work on like youtube and Plex and sometimes it will after some time continue to play but stops again shortly after.
As said, this happens on ALL apps.
Both local LAN and Internet has good speed and youtube and other apps works on my chromecast connected to and HDMI input..

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Roskov 

Did you manage to get this sorted? If not, could we take the software version currently on your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Sagild
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue on the same model. The cable signal does not show anything but a black screen. My video apps (Netflix etc) will load but when I try to play something it gives an error saying that something is wrong. And that is on all my video apps. 

It has happened to me several times in the last couple of weeks, where it suddenly goes black and then I have been able to wait a few hours turning the tv on and off and then suddenly it works again. Really annoying. 

I am running software version 1251 (T-KTM2DEUC-1251.0 , BT - S). When I try to update, it says that there are no new updates.

Additional info: I do have other tv’s in the house that works perfectly fine.

0 Likes