Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unable to move Up and Down in settings!

(Topic created on: 13-04-2020 06:09 PM)
krstecd
Explorer
Options

samsung problem.jpg

I purchased 3 months ago a Samsung 7 SERIES 43 Model: ue43ru7092uxxh TV. Few days ago i tried to change my settings but im unable to do it. When i press the Settings button i can go up and down on the left side (marked with green arrows)  but when i got to the right side (Marked with red arrows) im unable to move up and down and i cant change any settings. I have this problem in the settings only. 

It was working when i bought the TV.

Go to solution
56 REPLIES 56
Shaghayegh
First Poster
Options

That helped!!! Thank you for sharing your experience!

0 Likes
Jobayer farazi
First Poster
Options

HOW I THANK U I HAVE NO IDEA.THANK U SO MUCH SUCH A GREAT INFORMATION,it’s WORKED ON MY TV.

0 Likes
J87
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much! I was so frustrated until this popped up as a result on Google and it saved my TV.

0 Likes
LanceB1
First Poster
Options

Did anyone have any fixes for the problem using the newer remote as per BianDopa pic? Also cannot up or down scroll in the menus.

Alda13
Journeyman
Options

Yes its hcf's solution:
When tv is on, find the actual power button on your tv, and hold it down for 5 seconds. Then, hold down the power button on your remote for 5 seconds. The tv should turn off and start a reset process, and after a couple of restarts you should see the setup screen.

mdwood
Apprentice
Options

This worked on my Samsung QN82Q70RAFXZA but not with the original trash factory remote, I used a Samsung BN59-01301A and the "Menu" button is the home button on that remote. After a minute a menu came up, it had an SVC menu option then Reset. I have control back. For now... 

0 Likes
Masoud8080
First Poster
Options

For sure you know more than samsung tech support and manager , thank you for the great help.

Samsung told me u need to change the motherboard 🤣  . I am done with all samsung products i will buy sony . 

0 Likes
Chevella priya
Student
Options

I had a smart remote how to fix it 

0 Likes
Chevella priya
Student
Options

Settings unable to move up and down 

0 Likes
mdwood
Apprentice
Options

From above, this worked for me:

"When tv is on, find the actual power button on your tv, and hold it down for 5 seconds. Then, hold down the power button on your remote for 5 seconds. The tv should turn off and start a reset process, and after a couple of restarts you should see the setup screen."

0 Likes