Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVAudio and Hearing *****

(Topic created on: 29-07-2020 09:29 AM)
efenjay
First Poster
Options
I recently bought a Samsung QE58Q60TAUXXU TV and have been very pleased with the picture quality, etc. However, I have hearing loss and use hearing *****. Sound quality on the TV is good for other members of the family, however, I have difficulty hearing much of the dialogue of most programmes.

With my previous Samsung TV I was able to make use of a Phonak TVLink II connector that links to my ComPilot II device that in turn transmits sound by Bluetooth to my hearing *****.

I don't seem to be able to connect the Phonak TVLink II to any output on the television. It has co-ax, optical and analog input

I can connect the new television by Bluetooth to my ComPilot II device, that in turn connects wirelessly to my hearing ***** giving excellent speech reintroduction but this does turn off the inbuilt speakers on the TV.

Am I missing something? Is it possible to have Bluetooth active on the TV with out disconnecting the main speaker system? Is there an alternate audio output that will allow me to connect my Phonak TVLink II device to the TV without disconnecting the main speaker system?
0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0