Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.V GUIDE

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 12:59 PM)
Members_Su0V0JK
First Poster
Options

I have just set up my new Samsung Crystal UHD BU 8000 t.v.  I cannot find how to access the t.v programme guide on the remote, there is no dedicated button. Using a t.v remote from different Samsung t.v with dedicated button brings up the guide. Can any one help?.

0 Likes
Go to solution
35 REPLIES 35
LindsLinds
First Poster
Options

IMG_3243.jpeg

 Press the channel button on the remote. 
Just like the volume button- up and down press changes the volume, direct press mutes 

channel button- up and down controls channels, direct press will bring up the guide 

0 Likes
Knobby2
First Poster
Options
After a week I can get channel list to switch Freview to Freesat on solar controller but not on the normal remote. I do not have any subscription channels. But need to switch regions as I live in Wales but what's listed in papers is not what is on the TV. I use Freesat HD channels most of the time. It is not simple or logical. Four redundant buttons not one to switch Freesat to Freview.
0 Likes
woodlock
First Poster
Options
On the guide o between itv1 and whats on I have a blue circle. Thi k o have pressed a key I advertantly. How do I delete
0 Likes
angie11862
Journeyman
Options

You could most likely type what you entered here, directly into the search box on your web browser and read through some of those suggestions. I usually have some good luck that way. If the site you go to wants you to register your email and personal info....I suggest hitting that 'BACK' arrow and check another site????? Good luck. Hey you never know what you might learn :winking-face:

0 Likes
Members_FZx7afa
First Poster
Options

WoodyNCFC HAS THE CORRECT ANSWER. This is the answer that works to get the full channel guide that most are used to seeing - thank you! (Did try all suggestions above as well but not getting the full guide)

0 Likes
Neil Bailey
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris,

I hope you can help.

I can't bring up the guide anymore using the (middle of) channel up/dn button, it used to work fine but has stopped working for some reason. The small red LED at the top of the remote lights up when the button Is pressed so I think the button itself is ok. Is there a way to reset or reprogram the remote? 

Appreciate any help offered. 

Thanks.

Neil.

0 Likes