Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.V GUIDE

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 03:30 PM)
Members_Su0V0JK
First Poster
Options

I have just set up my new Samsung Crystal UHD BU 8000 t.v.  I cannot find how to access the t.v programme guide on the remote, there is no dedicated button. Using a t.v remote from different Samsung t.v with dedicated button brings up the guide. Can any one help?.

0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Members_Su0V0JK 

It is possible to access the TV guide using the Smart Remote by pressing the centre of the CH UP/DN button.

Hope this helps!

Belinda2022
First Poster
Options
This was useful and answered my question. It works. Thanks.
0 Likes
RA109
Apprentice
Options

I have just bought the QE50QN90B and can’t access the on screen guide, only a list of channels. I’ve checked to ensure date and time is set properly and I’ve followed the advice above to press the middle of the CH button but all that does is to move to the next channel not the guide. The CH List button only gives a list of channels not a loom ahead guide - how can I view the Guide?

Hennie73
First Poster
Options

thanks for posting this, I have exactly the same question after setting up my new TV yesterday! I want to find the preview list so see what’s on all channels at a particular time and be able to scroll through times etc. Any help on here gratefully received! 🙂

RA109
Apprentice
Options

I’ve been reading up on this today and for some (mad) reason it looks like Samsung have changed the guide button on the remote to be a Disney+ button. Why they couldn’t programme the remote so that another button could be used is stupid as the guide is a v useful function. It seems that if you want the guide you have to use the solar remote and press the channel up/down button to access 

although I’m hoping someone on here can tell me that I’m wrong!

Grasshopper
First Poster
Options

Your remote which came with the TV is probably a BN59-01315N (see bottom left corner of remote) I had the same problem and saw the comment that the Disney+ button had been reprogrammed. I bought a Samsung BN59-01315M remote from Amazon for £11.95 and it works perfectly. It has Guide where the Disney+ button is on the remote that came with TV.   Shame on Samsung for removing a useful feature like guide from the standard remote and replacing with Disney+ which can easily be accessed from the Home Screen if you want it

Members_qsnkCTw
First Poster
Options

Yep, that works. 

0 Likes
Lelelelele
First Poster
Options

Just got mine today and it was driving me

crazy too. 

played around with the buttons. If you press the settings/123/… one on top left 3 times brings up cable box menu. 

am sure there is an easier way but this works. 

0 Likes
WoodyNCFC
First Poster
Options
Been having the same problem, but... press and hold the CH LIST button! Sorted!!!