Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smarthub not working! ERR80005

(Topic created on: 08-04-2023 03:06 AM)
Ahmed Ehab
First Poster
Options

I can’t install any apps and when tried to do smarthub connection test, I received an error message ER80005. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Ahmed Ehab 

Could we take the full model code and current software of your TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Ahmed Ehab
First Poster
Options

thanks for your reply my dear. 

Here you go. 
MN : UE55NU7400PD : 07/19/2005 T-KTM2DEUC-1330.5FC : SWU-OU_T-KTM2DEUC_1330_220831MI : T-KTM2DEUCLS : EU_TURKEYDI : EXCJ72JN7MJJCMA : FC039FD01735VS : 1330.220831

0 Likes
Ahmed Ehab
First Poster
Options

It’s always showing  “Smart hub is being updated.  Please try again later” for all apps  

image.jpg

@ChrisM 

image.jpg

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Ahmed Ehab. Thanks for getting back to us. I've edited your post slightly to remove your serial number, as this is information that is personal to you (and it is best to hide this from public view).

Have you had the opportunity to consult the guide below (from our colleagues at Samsung New Zealand)?:

https://www.samsung.com/nz/support/tv-audio-video/what-you-need-to-do-if-you-encounter-smart-hub-err...

Please let us know whether the steps help you get your Smart Hub connecting as expected again.

0 Likes
Ahmed Ehab
First Poster
Options

Hi @PaulM1   i tried this already many times. It didn’t work for me. i reseted smart hub and I even reseted the whole tv but still not working. 

i tried to update but it’s already updated. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Ahmed Ehab  can you try rebooting your router for at least 30 seconds, disconnect from mains before trying again. if that does not work it could be a storage issue as I know  that some 2018 models were more prone to this issue.  A number of customers found that a Flash Reset helped, this is slightly different from a Factory Reset.  Follow these instructions:

Under the Samsung logo on the TV you have a small black button about 2-3cm in from the bottom edge. With the tv turned on
1. press the button at the logo for 5-10 seconds
2. Release the button
3. press the powerbutton on the TV Remote for 5-10 seconds. Tv goes black and then restarts after a while. This is the flash reset and many customers found it provided a solution by increasing the available storage.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bozdemir
First Poster
Options

Hello, I am having the same problem.

0 Likes
Bozdemir
First Poster
Options

image.jpg

0 Likes