Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV UE50NU7400 new firmware 1320.4

(Topic created on: 17-09-2021 08:39 AM)
B0kka
Pathfinder
Options

Hello everyone!

To my amazement last night I received (after one or two years) a new update for the smart TV that brings the software to version 1320.4.

I ask you: would it be possible to have some sort of changelog to know what changes this new update has made?

Thanks in advance!

64 REPLIES 64
MikeMagnum
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the prompt reply I will research this as wanting to purchase a sound bar for dolby atmos. What can you recommend (average budget)

0 Likes
Madmaus
Navigator
Options

I bought an Samsung N950. 

Maybe you can buy one in sale. Lots of soundbars available. Sonos seems to be the best one but with woofer it's extremely pricy.

If I could do it all over I would really buy an soundbar like the Samsung but with an chromecast function, the smarthings app from Samsung just isn't any good.

Spotify connect works (only premium members) so that is sufficient for me. 

MikeMagnum
Journeyman
Options

Will take a look at that one. Would love the sonos one bar with woofer but yeah thats a pricey number.. The nvidia shield is interesting to get dolby atmos so will definitely buy that 

0 Likes
Madmaus
Navigator
Options

I believe that the Samsung HW-Q950A is the

The Nvidia shield 2019 will give Atmos when directly connects to the soundbar (which is connected to the TV). 

Atmos in streaming apps like Netflix is compressed, when you watch an full blueray the sound is really amazing.

Om the other hand my girlfriend think it's to much and always puts the volume down. 

0 Likes
emotif
First Poster
Options

Thank you good sir! I was looking for the manual on an old Samsung TV and saw there was a firmware update. Was shocked to find no release notes in the zip or on the site. I tried chatting Support, they were useless. Come to find via these community forums that this lack of documentation is standard for the brand! Kind of shocked. I sincerely appreciate your sharing your knowledge with the community. Hard to believe the company doesn't share your attitude and enthusiasm.