Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung remote disconnecting

(Topic created on: a month ago)
liv4
First Poster
Options
TV

hey! we recently bought a new samsung remote for our samsung tv because the buttons had become worn out. The new remote we bought a couple months ago keeps giving us problems. First, it takes a while pairing with our tv. It says to hold the back arrow and play/pause for three seconds until paired, but it can take us up to 20 attempts. The tv says things such as no device found, or unable to connect every time we try. The second problem is that it keeps disconnecting with the tv. After the remote has been paired, you have to try and pair it again not even 5 minutes later. This has become such a problem that all the members in my family has all downloaded a tv remote app, which doesn't work as great as a regular remote, but still ten times better than the one we have. Also, I know there are fully charged batteries in it, I don't know what to do to fix this problem.

2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Options
TV

Hey @liv4 ,

that is not looking like the behaviour that one of our remotes should have. Would you be able to share your TV model here? Can I also ask what remote model did you get and from where?

The TV Model can be found at the back on a white sticker or from the TV Settings> Support> About this TV or Contact Samsung. 

0 Likes
alejandro4
First Poster
Options
TV

Hi, my one remote samsung keeps disconecting every 10 minutes and connects after , is crazy, already change remote and batteries for a new one, and it keeps happening, turn off tv wifi

0 Likes