Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV UE50NU7400 new firmware 1320.4

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 02:58 PM)
B0kka
Pathfinder
Options

Hello everyone!

To my amazement last night I received (after one or two years) a new update for the smart TV that brings the software to version 1320.4.

I ask you: would it be possible to have some sort of changelog to know what changes this new update has made?

Thanks in advance!

64 REPLIES 64
B0kka
Pathfinder
Options

After a factory reset, now my TV remote works well. I have not noticed any improvements from 1310 version.

0 Likes
DavesMan
Explorer
Options

Seems this update has broken the soft reset feature with remote power button. Holding the button does only a power off. But the TV does not boot up. 

0 Likes
testdriver69
Pioneer
Options

My premium Q9FN has already turned into a potatoe .. I noticed a new issue with 1320.4 when watching TV and pressing the CH button on the remote... I lost the little live tv picture of the channel I am watching while browsing EPG.

I am on digital cable. Anyone noticed this too? There is also a short interruption in sound when I press CH on the remote. It's almost like a cheap 300€ tv now. 

0 Likes
Jamers2021
First Poster
Options

I have this fade to black issue on my QN82Q6FN 82" QLED 4K 2018.  Anyone else have this issue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0R4JEE7uJg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EEIhOPL34o

H4kunaMatata
Apprentice
Options

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/tv-firmware-changelogs-on-german-community/m-p/3851741

Update version 1320.4 - September 2021

• Improvements and bug fixes to TV Plus
  • Better interaction with Apple TV
  • Security update
  • A YouTube bug when playing 4K has been fixed
  • Better layout of the terms and conditions
  • A bug when calling the PVR directory has been fixed
  • A bug that could lead to the disconnection of the WLAN has been fixed
  • Better interaction with DeX
  • Optimization of the booting process
  • A bug in interaction with Amazon Prime Video has been fixed
  • A sound playback bug was fixed
  • From now on, overflow advertising during streaming will be suppressed
  • 2-factor authentication was added
H4kunaMatata
Apprentice
Options

2018 Q7FN 65" TV

I was surprised with this update to be sincere.
Auto update is disabled for security reasons like until I can read the release notes like I have shared above.

On top of that I use Pi-Hole to block ADS, personal data collection, tracking, etc, so the TV still acts like a smartTV but without rubbish running in the background.

The release says optimizing booting process and I confirm, it is faster and the menus are responsive. 1310 would take a little longer to boot and the menus sometimes would take time to respond.
Also, the menus are way smaller, I like it to be sincere. I still need to find out what is that 2FA about.

0 Likes
Roland NK2U
Navigator
Options

Thank you for the clarification.  I have not experienced any negative effect.  Rather, the television is working very well.  It is nice to know that Samsung is supporting televisions that are 3 years old. 

MikeMagnum
Journeyman
Options

How did you get atmos working?

I have the q9 2018 model

0 Likes
Madmaus
Navigator
Options

I only have Atmos when I connect my Nvidia shield directly to my soundbar.

0 Likes