Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tv NEO QLED 9000C 85" 2023

(Topic created on: 09-05-2023 12:27 AM)
Dve321
Journeyman
Options
Dear SAMSUNG

IF OUR FEEDBACKS REALKY MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU.

I recently bought a samsung TV 2023. Such beautiful product in many ways. However for the price of TV at more than £9000, I am very disappointed with quality of the remote control. It's a very basic and plastic samsung remote. Poor quality and awkward to use. What a let down Samsung... what does it take to design a premium remote control?. Something need to be done here, has to be done. At this level of premium product, I mean this is even the flagship TV of your range. And the remote control is such a shame. Another thing I hope will be fix, is the menu display that take up the all screen everytime you open it the set the tv. The all estate of 85 inches is taken over by it. That ridiculous and unnecessary. 85 inches of a tv high resolution Qled and all you can see is the menu, Seriously!!!?? The font of the menu are so massive its silly... as we all suffer from an old age eyes sickness. I sincerly hope Sumsung will remedy all the mistake with a tv software update. All it will take is to give the viewer an option to size the menu display at will and also chose the font on the menu. So in such away one can enjoy this beautiful screen while carrying on watching and see the changes they are making as they doing it. And when changing the volume or channel those massive font of the changes doesn't overwhelming the screen . 
PLEASE SAMSUNG DO SOMETHING DECENT ABOUT THESE.
I bet this is a problem many other loyals and lovers of your product will appreciate and value. 

I can't wait to see those changes with the early tv software updates .

Regarding the remote control... come up at least with solution for those who spend thousands of thousands pounds or any currencies to own your product. It's like buying a top class Ferrari and be give a screw driver to hot wire the car for everyday daily drive. I hope Samsung get the picture here.

Please do justice to this sublime product. Or give up bringing shame to your brand.

Thank you for your understanding and the action you ll take in the near future. 

Best regards 

A samsung disciple.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AsadM
Options

Hi @Dve321,I appreciate the time you've taken to share your feedback regarding this. As feedback is valued highly, I'll definitely take this on board for future reference. In the meantime, if you're having any issues with your TV or remote control, you can discuss this in depth with the Technical Support Team. Their contact methods can be found here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

0 Likes
Beecbsdv
First Poster
Options
I got a Samsung ph in Nov 2o 22& been waiting weeks to get help with getting on fb again .iv always used Sa ..sung but! Never again will I get Samsung!!!
0 Likes