Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TU8000 Left Speaker No Sound

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 07:02 PM)
MasterDesmond
First Poster
Options

Samsung Series 8 TU8000 43” 2020.

Hello. I’ve being currently having this issue the past week we’re my TV Speaker on the left side will not output any sound at all but will randomly work again hours later strangely. I’ve reset all settings sound settings I’ve reset I’ve even factory reset the tv too. I’ve never had this problem at all since this week it isn’t permanently not working on the left side speaker so that’s strange it will work randomly while watching YouTube,Netflix,PlayStation 4, only apps I use on the TV. But it’s frustrating to put up with. when checking the sound settings and balance when I put the sound to the left side “-10” while playing Audio sound is completely gone but when I put it back to the middle default settings  “0” there’s sound only on the right side. It’s like the left speaker just decides to cut out and stop working when it feels like it. Is there any fix to this or has anyone had this issue. Thank you.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
This sounds like a hardware fault. If in warranty, return it plus i recomend making a video when it happens as proof
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @MasterDesmond ,

that may be caused by a Hardware issue. Would you be able to go to the following page and run a Sound test? You can access this from here: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/tv-audio-video/diagnose-sound-issues-using-sound-test-on-samsung-...

0 Likes