Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung AU7000 TV volume goes up to 100 on its own

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 02:33 PM)
Aloy69
Apprentice
Options
TV

My tv volume goes up on its own to 100.  even if i turn the volume down it still goes up to 100. even tried taking the remote batteries out. it is just a month old.

9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Maestro
Options
TV
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

How to troubleshoot the Samsung QLED TV that turns the volume up and down automatically

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-troubleshoot-the-samsung-qled-tv-that...
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Hotshot
Options
TV
Hi, double check to make sure the remote volume up button isn't stuck on volume up, if nothing changes do a reset to see if that helps.
Aloy69
Apprentice
Options
TV

Already tried to reset but it’s still the same

0 Likes
Aloy69
Apprentice
Options
TV

thanks but also tried all of this but still has problem

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
TV

@Aloy69: Can you try heading to Settings > General > Intelligent Mode Settings > Adaptive Volume, and toggle this option off if it is active? Also, head to Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Auto Volume > Off. 

0 Likes
Aloy69
Apprentice
Options
TV

also tried this one. thanks. still no progress

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Maestro
Options
TV
Hi,
Do you have a firestick remote?

Removing the batteries from my FireStick remote
aj59
First Poster
Options
TV
Aloy69 try factory resetting tv or if not buy a new remote and link that to the tv and if its still messed up you might have to go to somewhere to get ite fixed like currys or samsung store
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
TV
Someone pranking you who has a Samsung or universal remote? Just saying if you tried all the above and it still happens then maybe just maybe.... Anyway if it's only a month old the retailer should sort you out with a new set should problems persist.
0 Likes