Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung AU7000 TV volume goes up to 100 on its own

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 02:33 PM)
Aloy69
Apprentice
Options

My tv volume goes up on its own to 100.  even if i turn the volume down it still goes up to 100. even tried taking the remote batteries out. it is just a month old.

16 REPLIES 16
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

How to troubleshoot the Samsung QLED TV that turns the volume up and down automatically

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-troubleshoot-the-samsung-qled-tv-that...
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, double check to make sure the remote volume up button isn't stuck on volume up, if nothing changes do a reset to see if that helps.
Aloy69
Apprentice
Options

Already tried to reset but it’s still the same

0 Likes
Aloy69
Apprentice
Options

thanks but also tried all of this but still has problem

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Aloy69: Can you try heading to Settings > General > Intelligent Mode Settings > Adaptive Volume, and toggle this option off if it is active? Also, head to Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Auto Volume > Off. 

0 Likes
Aloy69
Apprentice
Options

also tried this one. thanks. still no progress

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Do you have a firestick remote?

Removing the batteries from my FireStick remote
aj59
Student
Options
Aloy69 try factory resetting tv or if not buy a new remote and link that to the tv and if its still messed up you might have to go to somewhere to get ite fixed like currys or samsung store
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Someone pranking you who has a Samsung or universal remote? Just saying if you tried all the above and it still happens then maybe just maybe.... Anyway if it's only a month old the retailer should sort you out with a new set should problems persist.
0 Likes